Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5              9       10       end
  

Archive 2013 · Nik Collection by Google for $126
  
 
benee
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Chris Dees wrote:
No, a friend (in the Netherlands) got an email as well.
Looked in my spam box, but no email from Nik/Google
I dropped an email at the Customer Service, perhaps they can send me the email.



No email for me as well... I purchased Silver Efex in 2011.



Mar 26, 2013 at 01:32 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #2 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Seems to be DRM free maybe Google thinks the price is so good more honest people will buy it and offset any deadbeats that steal it. After all $126.65 is a steal any way.


Mar 26, 2013 at 04:42 PM
mshi
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #3 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
Seems to be DRM free maybe Google thinks the price is so good more honest people will buy it and offset any deadbeats that steal it. After all $126.65 is a steal any way.


Perhaps, Google, as one of the responsible global corporate citizens, hopes to bring photography as we know it to the next level. Progress!



Mar 26, 2013 at 04:45 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #4 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


mshi
You said "Many are misled to believe that they can get better and quicker results using those plugins, such as Nik's. Long live the lost trade." this would suggest you think using Nik Software would not be progress. So what is it a step back or the next level? You seem to go whatever way the tread blows.



Mar 26, 2013 at 05:30 PM
Allynb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #5 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Just got mine for free too. Wow, great promotion!


Mar 26, 2013 at 05:38 PM
mshi
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #6 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
mshi
You said "Many are misled to believe that they can get better and quicker results using those plugins, such as Nik's. Long live the lost trade." this would suggest you think using Nik Software would not be progress. So what is it a step back or the next level? You seem to go whatever way the tread blows.


Progress is such a word in my lexicon that I tend to use in sarcasm. Sorry but I am a purist since I don't add milk or sugar to my coffee.



Mar 26, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Ho1972
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #7 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
Seems to be DRM free...


I wonder if it's spyware free? This is Google we're talking about after all. What better way to start mining new data sources than to "bug" thousands of computers by giving away / selling at a deep discount?

Now where's my tinfoil hat...



Mar 26, 2013 at 06:32 PM
15Bit
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #8 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
Seems to be DRM free


Seriously? Thats an interesting strategy.



Mar 26, 2013 at 06:49 PM
328iGuy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #9 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Ho1972 wrote:
I wonder if it's spyware free? This is Google we're talking about after all. What better way to start mining new data sources than to "bug" thousands of computers by giving away / selling at a deep discount?

Now where's my tinfoil hat...


Dont kid yourself, they do it often. In fact I read the entire license agreement just to see if they embedded anything in the software or are gathering information. It does not say anything, so I assume not, but who knows these days!



Mar 26, 2013 at 07:06 PM
PeterP1D
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #10 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


The link I was sent with my purchase is dead. It seems this has happened to some other folks as well. Does anyone have an email address? The web email thingy doesn't seem to be working either.


Mar 26, 2013 at 08:04 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



328iGuy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #11 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


PeterP1D wrote:
The link I was sent with my purchase is dead. It seems this has happened to some other folks as well. Does anyone have an email address? The web email thingy doesn't seem to be working either.


Thats very odd. Maybe someone that has already received an email from customer support can give you the address it came from. Best of luck.



Mar 26, 2013 at 08:07 PM
Lars Johnsson
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #12 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Jman13 wrote:
Wow. Sort of wish I'd waited to buy Silver Efex Pro.

Sad that it is likely because they are going to kill it completely. It's really a shame. On the other hand, OnOne just got happy.

I've been trying the onOne Perfect B&W, and I like it quite a bit, actually. While not quite as powerful overall, the presets are pretty awesome, and there's still quite a bit of fine control. Still getting used to that interface, though. Still, it's nice that they seem to be producing some quality stuff that may fill the niche that Google is apparently
...Show more

The onOne Photo suite have a really low price today also. Just got an e-mail from them. They have a Spring saving. Take a look at their website



Mar 26, 2013 at 08:48 PM
328iGuy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #13 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Lars Johnsson wrote:
The onOne Photo suite have a really low price today also. Just got an e-mail from them. They have a Spring saving. Take a look at their website


Yes I got the same one, 40% off sale currently.



Mar 26, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Sunny Sra
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #14 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


328iGuy wrote:
Yes I got the same one, 40% off sale currently.


Ya, just got that as well.



Mar 26, 2013 at 08:59 PM
Lars Johnsson
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #15 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


I think that I will buy the Premium Edition Upgrade. It's $ 99,95


Mar 26, 2013 at 09:12 PM
328iGuy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #16 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Lars Johnsson wrote:
I think that I will buy the Premium Edition Upgrade. It's $ 99,95


I think I may splurge as well and buy it up!



Mar 26, 2013 at 09:15 PM
Sunny Sra
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #17 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Lars Johnsson wrote:
I think that I will buy the Premium Edition Upgrade. It's $ 99,95


The photosuite 7 pro upgrade?



Mar 26, 2013 at 09:16 PM
328iGuy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #18 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Sunny Sra wrote:
The photosuite 7 pro upgrade?


Yup



Mar 26, 2013 at 09:23 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #19 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Standard Edition Lightroom & Aperture Edition Premium Edition
Don't see a pro version.



Mar 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Lars Johnsson
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #20 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Premium Edition is the name. That's probably the version he talk about. That's the best and most expensive. I just bought it. And I'm installing it now


Mar 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1       2       3      
4
       5              9       10       end




FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5              9       10       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password