Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Three shots from Zion National Park
  
 
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Yes, behind the museum... shooting was going on... and ... on..
Thanks for your taking time to give me C & C.
Kee

















Mar 24, 2013 at 04:23 AM
helenica
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Nice trio. I like the first most because of the lovely warm colours.


Mar 24, 2013 at 08:52 AM
stanparker
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Yep, could have stopped after the first. Can't improve on it.


Mar 24, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Wayne Willison
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Three shots from Zion National Park



They're all impressive.

Wayne



Mar 24, 2013 at 09:08 PM
AMaji
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Nice work with the iconic image.


Mar 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Three shots from Zion National Park


AMaji wrote:
Nice work with the iconic image.


I was not that happy with the way it turned out. I could not fine the excitement I was hoping to get. Perhaps next time.



Mar 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Wayne Willison wrote:
They're all impressive.

Wayne


Thanks Wayne for your comment.



Mar 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Three shots from Zion National Park


stanparker wrote:
Yep, could have stopped after the first. Can't improve on it.


Stan, I could not disagree with your point.
Maybe next time I hope I do have somewhat better circumstances.
I am heading there in October.



Mar 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Three shots from Zion National Park


helenica wrote:
Nice trio. I like the first most because of the lovely warm colours.


Thanks Helen.



Mar 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



harshaj1
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Iconic shots. Very nice.
Harsha



Mar 25, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Callisto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Kee,
Good job capturing the sweep of the canyon against the towering cliffs. - RC



Mar 25, 2013 at 01:15 AM
Ben Horne
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · Three shots from Zion National Park


I really like the dappled light in the first and second. It really gives a sense of dimension. Also, the bare cottonwood trees look quite nice in the winter --- far better than I would have thought. What's interesting is how they match some of the foreground bushes for both shape and size.


Mar 25, 2013 at 01:30 AM
JimFox
Offline
• • • • • • •
Moderator
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Hey Kee,

Some nice work you have here. #2 is my favorite. In #1, I would suggest cloning out the person that is so dead center in the shot, I think he detracts more than adds to the shot. I do like the bit of foreground bushes you got in it. In #3 I think the shadow area of the cliffs is a bit too dark compared to the lit portions. And the bare ground area I think doesn't help the composition to flow.

Jim



Mar 25, 2013 at 01:32 AM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · Three shots from Zion National Park


JimFox wrote:
Hey Kee,

Some nice work you have here. #2 is my favorite. In #1, I would suggest cloning out the person that is so dead center in the shot, I think he detracts more than adds to the shot. I do like the bit of foreground bushes you got in it. In #3 I think the shadow area of the cliffs is a bit too dark compared to the lit portions. And the bare ground area I think doesn't help the composition to flow.

Jim


Thanks for the suggestion. I evaporated the person in the center (which happened to be me!)








Mar 25, 2013 at 01:56 AM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · Three shots from Zion National Park


I like them all, Kee.
Before they built the big thing near the west entrance, the "museum" was also administrative offices, visitor center, etc.
And on the back patio where you took these images was one of the best views in the park- especially at sunrise.
It still is.
Charlie



Mar 25, 2013 at 03:30 AM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Ben Horne wrote:
I really like the dappled light in the first and second. It really gives a sense of dimension. Also, the bare cottonwood trees look quite nice in the winter --- far better than I would have thought. What's interesting is how they match some of the foreground bushes for both shape and size.


Thanks ban for giving me your insight of the cottonwood trees matching some foreground bushes.. which I didn't realize. I am looking for somewhat more exciting scenery this Fall. (always hoping...)



Mar 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · Three shots from Zion National Park


Callisto wrote:
Kee,
Good job capturing the sweep of the canyon against the towering cliffs. - RC


Hello RC. Thanks for your comments.



Mar 25, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · Three shots from Zion National Park


harshaj1 wrote:
Iconic shots. Very nice.
Harsha


Hi Harsha, Yes.. iconic shots. Thanks for your comments.



Mar 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM





FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password