Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Anyone using Yongnuo YN-622C triggers?

gene A.
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Anyone using Yongnuo YN-622C triggers?

G-Gore wrote:
I have a set of 6 of those with intention to use 4 strobes during wedding reception controlled by two different bodies.

The easiest way to enable/disable remote strobes is to change group on your on-camera unit. You can also set up your strobes as separate groups and control each one alone or all together also by choosing any combination on your on-camera trigger.

I can also confirm that those triggers fire every time at any distance. To test it I fired my strobes located on 2nd floor of the house while camera was in the basement :-)

Great idea, I hadn't considered changing groups to disable remote flashes, but that's a perfect solution. Thanks

Mar 28, 2013 at 08:30 PM
Herbgphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Anyone using Yongnuo YN-622C triggers?

BrianO wrote:
Mine smells the same as any other similar device I've owned. Maybe yours was shipped along side some agricultural products that were fumigated at the receiving port.

Or maybe some kid at the ink factory couldn't "hold it" the day the batch used to print your manual was made.

I'm hoping it's more towards the agricultural stuff over the other thing! !

Mar 28, 2013 at 09:03 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password