Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Say Hello to Beth

rufteckstudios
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Say Hello to Beth

Hello FM friends,

I do a Fashion Shoot for www.shoptaintedkiss.com about once a month and was super stoked on this shoot and thought
I would share it with you all. Let me know what ya think

http://www.iconsphotography.com/blog/fashion-shoot-for-tainted-kiss-costa-mesa/

Mar 22, 2013 at 07:21 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Say Hello to Beth

Didn't you already post this here?

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1199033

I was surprised you didn't get comments, but it wasn't really clear to me if you did the photography or the video or what. Unless you're just trying to drive traffic to your blog, if you really want to share and get some feedback, you'd be better off imbedding pics in a thread.

Mar 22, 2013 at 07:34 PM
rufteckstudios
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Say Hello to Beth

Hey Friscoron,

I posted the Tom's shoot last time Not sure on how to get the photos off my blog to embed them here..
No need to drive traffic to my blog the market here is flooded.. Just trying to get feed back..

Mar 22, 2013 at 09:00 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Say Hello to Beth

You don't know how to get the photos off your blog to imbed them here? Didn't you post them to your blog from your hard drive? Everyone uses different ways to get their pictures imbedded here, I don't even know all the ways you can do it. I post mine on flickr, then grab the html code and imbed in a post here.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the difference is between Tom's shoot and Beth. Last time, I didn't know if you wanted feedback on the video, which really kicked butt, or what? And this time, I again didn't know what you wanted feedback on. I thought it was the same thing, that's why I brought it up. I'd love to give you feedback, just not sure what it is to give feedback on. I do love that video!

Ron

Mar 22, 2013 at 09:05 PM
rufteckstudios
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Say Hello to Beth

I forgot that there was video on the blog.. Sorry about that yea I was more looking for feed back on the photos.. As far as embedding the code I can't get the URL do to the fact its in a slide show type of program.. I guess I can sign up for flikr.. Thank you for the input..

Mar 22, 2013 at 09:12 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password