Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Senior - Shelby

ShirleyP
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Senior - Shelby

I'm new to this forum, and Senior Photography, but I love this age group. Here is one of my clients. Constructive comments on improving are appreciated.

Mar 22, 2013 at 03:49 AM
firstgear99
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Senior - Shelby

#3, looking at the photo on the left, her hair looks like armpit hair......I would either PS that out of there or would have adjusted her hair so as to not look like hairy armpits.....

Mar 22, 2013 at 04:08 AM
ShirleyP
• •
p.1 #3 · Senior - Shelby

Good catch, thanks!

Mar 22, 2013 at 04:15 AM
Dentx
• • •
p.1 #4 · Senior - Shelby

Looks pretty good for the most part. The flash is a bit strong on some, but you're on the right track.

Mar 22, 2013 at 04:39 AM
DigMeTX
• • •
p.1 #5 · Senior - Shelby

1 and 2 look like snapshots. They have slightly better than average composition. Nice sunset but there's nothing that differentiates them from anyone who might pick up a camera, turn on the flash and take a picture. You need to get the lighting off-camera for this type of shot. That would be the ideal but aside from that you could also bounce the flash off a reflector or at the very least just bring it down some.

3 - Next time get those lights up higher. Lights coming up from below the face don't make for nice shadows. Also, in this one she has taken on a color cast from the walls more so than the others.

4 and 5 are headed more in the right direction as far as lighting goes though I'd like to see a touch of rim/hair light.

brad

Mar 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM

ShirleyP
• •
p.1 #6 · Senior - Shelby

Brad, thanks for the comments. Flash was off camera, but I hear the comments on it being too hot.
I also, hear you on the rim/hair light comment. Appreciate the input.

Mar 22, 2013 at 03:49 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · Senior - Shelby

Welcome to the people forum! No. 5 is the best here, agree he flash is a bit strong in the first two.

Douglas

Mar 22, 2013 at 05:06 PM
lifthard2001
• • •
p.1 #8 · Senior - Shelby

Welcome to the forum. I agree that 5 is the best ,looking at 4 it seems she has not legs think I would look at the crop on this

Mar 22, 2013 at 08:06 PM
pjbuehner
• •
p.1 #9 · Senior - Shelby

Maybe a warming gel to match the sunlight would help for the first two. Pretty model. Keep on posting.

Mar 22, 2013 at 08:25 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password