New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Winter photoshoot..

niluvet

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Winter photoshoot..

I clicked this picture last weekend. It will be great if you can give me some inputs regarding the composition and overall image.. Thanks.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8104/8571574339_e174a9e9e9_z.jpg

Edited on Mar 20, 2013 at 09:41 AM · View previous versions

Mar 19, 2013 at 03:05 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Winter photoshoot..

Hi, I"m glad to see you're posting pictures to our forum for feedback. You'll find a really engaged group here. However, you will receive much more feedback if you imbed the picture in here instead of providing a link. There are many FM members who will not follow a link, or simply don't want to go through the trouble. Let me know if you'd like help imbedding the link and I can show you how.

Mar 19, 2013 at 03:09 PM
niluvet

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Winter photoshoot..

Sure. That will be great. I am new here, I tried to embed the pic but was unsuccessful. So if you tell me how to do that, it will be so nice of you. Thanks in advance.

Mar 19, 2013 at 04:52 PM
ange
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Winter photoshoot..

I like it. Nice tone. I like the highlights on the hair. The vignetting fits well and I like the way his head is framed nicely by the trees in the background.

About the only things I might do if it was my shot would be to clone out the branch that goes across the top of his head (very easily done). It's a slight distraction in that it catches my eye and draws it away from the subject.

I might also loosely select the steps under the bench in the lower right and lower the highlight output a bit...again, so nothing is drawing the eye away from the subject. They are small things and just an opinion.

Andy

Mar 19, 2013 at 05:21 PM
niluvet

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Winter photoshoot..

Thanks Andy. That was really inspiring. I didn't realize the branch until you told me and now I think it as a distraction.. I will work on that and put a modified version of that pic up here. I will also try to fix the steps. Thanks.

Mar 19, 2013 at 07:31 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Winter photoshoot..

I don't think you have it set up in flickr to share your pictures. I've gone to others' flickr page to help them with this and was able to do it. Unable to do it with yours. Sorry.

Mar 19, 2013 at 09:59 PM
ange
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Winter photoshoot..

Ron, how about if he right clicked on his image, clicked properties and then copied the image URL (with jpg at the end) and pasted it here. Wouldn't that work?

Andy

Mar 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM
boxman
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Winter photoshoot..

To post from Flickr:

Click picture, click share, click bb code on bottom right, copy and paste in reply box.

Mar 20, 2013 at 08:07 AM
niluvet

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Winter photoshoot..

Thank you all.. It worked... your comments were really helpful. Now what do you think about the picture..??

Mar 20, 2013 at 09:45 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.