Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: ipad 3

mclldavidson
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ipad 3

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   White ATT Note 2

Item Sold

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

The Note is in excellent shape and come with the original box, stylus and charger. $520 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay priority shipping in the US

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Unlkocked White ATT 16 gig 4s

Item Sold

Price: $320.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

The iphone is in good shape and has light scuffing scuffing on the screen. It comes with the original box, charger and headphones. $320 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay priority shipping in the US

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Black 3rd generation 16 gig ATT LTE ipad

Item Sold

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

It was dropped and hit on the bottom left corner so that is dented and shattered the most at that point. There are two cracks that run up vertically from that point but the ipad still works like normal.
here is a place on ebay that will replace it for 90 bucks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPad-3rd-Gen-GLASS-SCREEN-REPAIR-SERVICE-/281017352831?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416df0827f

It will come with the original box and charger. $300 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay shipping

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Note 2 Otterbox

Item Sold

Price: $25.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Note 2 real Otterbox. $25 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay shipping in the US

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    3rd gen ipod nano

Item Sold

Price: $45.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

It is gray. charcoal and has scuffing all on the back and some up front but works fine. It will come with a data cable $45 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay shipping in the US

Edited on Mar 30, 2013 at 01:11 AM · View previous versions

Mar 19, 2013 at 05:22 AM
coibeo2610
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ipad 3

PM sent.

Mar 20, 2013 at 06:56 AM
royzart

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: ipad 3

PM sent