Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Apple iPad 1 - 32 GB Wi-Fi (WiFi) only Black + Appl...

tangst

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Apple iPad 1 - 32 GB Wi-Fi (WiFi) only Black + Apple USB Charger + Apple Cover

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple iPad 1 - 32 GB WiFi Black + Apple USB Charger + Apple Cover

Item Sold

Price: $210.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: U.S. Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation

I am selling the following items as a lot. I am the original owner of all items.

1) Apple iPad 1 - 32 GB Wi-Fi Only Black: Condition 9+
2) Apple USB Charger (iPod) and cable: Condition 9+
3) Apple cover: Condition 8+

Device Condition:
This is an excellent condition iPad 32 GB tablet. There are no dents on the iPad's edges. The touchscreen is very responsive and has no significant marks. Simply wipe the screen down with a lens wipe to remove smudges and fingerprints. The screen is working with no known dead pixels or defects. (Note: I have a picture that demonstrates the iPad in the 'on' state. The horizontal lines are the moire patterns from the camera. The iPad screen is perfectly fine.)

Software
The iPad has iOS 5.1.1, which is the final iOS upgrade for this device. The iPad has been reset, so it will start on the configuration screen.

Warranty
This iPad is out of warranty.

Charger
The Apple USB charger is an iPod USB charger. It will work on this iPad, but it will charge as a slightly slower rate.

Cover
The cover is the official Apple cover that was released for the iPad 1. It is showing use, but it did its job in protecting the iPad itself.

Shipping
I will only ship in the U.S. Price includes U.S. Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation. You must sign for the item.

Payment
Paypal is preferred. If you are paying without a Paypal balance, add 3%. I can take a personal check, but it will have to clear before I ship.

Why I am Selling This?
I'm selling this, because I am upgrading my tablet.

Mar 18, 2013 at 01:31 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password