Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Womens Football

glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Womens Football

A few shots from todays F.A.Cup 5th Round,Cardiff City (Blue) v Birmingham City, Cardiff lose 3-1 at home,not a good result for local team, c&c welcome,Thanks for looking.

Mar 17, 2013 at 07:37 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #2 · Womens Football

A few more

Mar 17, 2013 at 07:39 PM
zSCOTTz
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Womens Football

I'm still relatively new to photography myself, so I'm not really comfortable critiquing others work yet as I am still learning alot but Ill give you my two cents from how I see it. Everything looks nice and sharp to me, action looks good. I have never shot soccer yet, just to let ya know.

4, 7, and 8 look a little washed out to me.

5, 6, horizons are a little crooked.

Some of the backgrounds are a little busy, but sometimes it is what it is. Other than that the pics look pretty good in my unexperienced eyes.

When I look at all these posts on here, to me alot of it is good, but nothing stands out, everyones basketball looks like everyone elses, nothing pops out, then someone like Russ Isabella or Mr. Crowe posts their basketball pics, and its like WOW. They have the wow factor. In Hockey, its Rick Denham, Baseball its Paul Alesse, I see their pics in these sports and its amazing to me, their work separates from everybody else's. Its not that the other work isnt good, its just the same stuff alot of the time. I think thats what were all looking to accomplish on here, to get those pics that makes people take a second look, to get that wow factor ourselves, at least that is what I strive for. Hope this makes sense.

Mar 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #4 · Womens Football

zSCOTTz, Thanks for your time and comments.

Mar 30, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Womens Football

I can see the washout a bit, esp #8, but not seeing the crooked horizons in 5&6; perhaps it's fixed now? I see the verticals on the stands lined up straight in the background.

I actually think you caught some nice 'battles', more than the usual 'just kicking the ball'...

Chris

Mar 30, 2013 at 01:28 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #6 · Womens Football

Thanks for looking Chris,#'s 7,8 are a bit washed out,slipped up in pp,probably rushing the process,was'nt a bad day for shooting for a change.

Mar 30, 2013 at 07:35 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #7 · Womens Football

Not a bad set Graham!,

#1 a bit off the L side & if available a bit added to the R?
#2 lose the player on the L?
dunno if I'm seeing an edited version of pics? but #5 & 6 look ok to me given the verticals?
#8 is superb but would scale back half a stop on exposure?.

I see these are shot with the D3?, didn't you invest in the D4?. Kind regards Graham.

Mar 30, 2013 at 08:08 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

glenn1
• • •
p.1 #8 · Womens Football

Thanks for the input Graham,it was abit of a rush job posting them,the more i look i can see where the crops need to be. The D4 was at NPS being looked over ,had it back a few days ago.
Cheers / Graham

Mar 30, 2013 at 08:46 PM
amlsml
• • •
p.1 #9 · Womens Football

Looks like these girls really get after it! The slide tackles must have hurt. I like the series, a tad over exposed, 1 for me

Apr 01, 2013 at 03:07 AM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #10 · Womens Football

amlsml, Thanks for looking,

Apr 01, 2013 at 09:31 AM
schlotz
• • • •
p.1 #11 · Womens Football

Graham,

Good series here. Strongest of the group are #6 & #8

Regards,
Matt

Apr 01, 2013 at 05:46 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #12 · Womens Football

Thanks Matt, it's always a job to know which shots to put on the forum,everyone has different views which is always helpful, and gives you ideas for the next shoot.

Apr 01, 2013 at 06:07 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #13 · Womens Football

Good action series Glenn. A lot of intense ladies captured here!
Douglas

Apr 01, 2013 at 06:21 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #14 · Womens Football

Douglas, It was a cup round,so lots of pressure on both teams with the girls in the pink shirts winning the game 3-1.Thanks for your time.

Apr 01, 2013 at 09:17 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password