Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · On site selling of photos

garyjr
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · On site selling of photos

I work and am a partner of High school sports scene here in MI. and we take pictures for the MHSAA. We are wanting to sell photos on site. Does any one have any ideas on the software that we can use for this?

Edited on Mar 14, 2013 at 07:41 PM · View previous versions

Mar 13, 2013 at 07:32 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #2 · On site selling of photos

I am not clear if you are a photographer, or a school organizer for MHSAA. Shooting local sports photos is usually easier, certainly less time consuming, than editing, organizing, and distributing photos. There are a few ways to approach order fulfillment including completed prints available that day. Choosing a means to distribute photos should have been one of the first things settled on to begin the process. I would either hire a proven photographer who is familiar with sports photography, or, if capable, shoot photos yourself and choose a online site that will completely fulfill your orders, including collecting money.

It might be a good idea to clearly restate your objectives, including experience with sports photography and repost it on the FM Pro or Sports Forum.

Mar 14, 2013 at 01:42 PM
garyjr
• •
p.1 #3 · On site selling of photos

OK let me make this a clear, I am a photographer and am one of the partners @ High School Sports scene. MHSAA is the organizer we show up and take the action shoots.We are looking to sell the pictures we take on site. So we are looking for the software that lets people pick there pictures and we then print them.

Mar 14, 2013 at 07:41 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password