Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt w...

mclldavidson
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

I sold something to someone I have dealt with before and in the new thread I made for the new item when I click leave feedback it just takes me to edit the feedback I previously left

Mar 08, 2013 at 08:29 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

Has that person posted a reply on the new thread?

Mar 08, 2013 at 08:32 PM
mclldavidson
• •
p.1 #3 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

yes

Mar 08, 2013 at 08:33 PM
Ronny Mills
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

You only get one feedback thread per person. You can always add the second transaction to the description and change the 'score' if necessary.

Mar 08, 2013 at 08:38 PM
mclldavidson
• •
p.1 #5 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

Wow that is not a very good system. Why would it not be logical to be able to leave a feedback for each transaction? Say person X sells me something and it is great, I leave a positive. A month later I have a bad dealing with them does that mean the previous good transaction is null and void? Bad setup

Mar 08, 2013 at 08:49 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Ho1972
• • •
p.1 #6 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

mclldavidson wrote:
Wow that is not a very good system. Why would it not be logical to be able to leave a feedback for each transaction? Say person X sells me something and it is great, I leave a positive. A month later I have a bad dealing with them does that mean the previous good transaction is null and void? Bad setup

I agree, it seems like a fairly major flaw. Fred has heard complaints about this before, so evidently he's satisfied with the status quo or maybe the fix is not an easy one

Mar 08, 2013 at 10:03 PM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

I have MANY multiple transactions with the same members, you simply add add'l feedback
to prior ones. With only 25 under your belt you might defer to those with considerably
more experience in these matters. System works just fine, thanks...get over it.

Mar 09, 2013 at 02:08 PM
mclldavidson
• •
p.1 #8 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

I see your ego matches your feedback and mouth size. Regardless of what you think your opinion isn't all that matters and not everyone shares your view, as you would say...get over it. When someone of importance and actually has power here sets the record straight then I will get over it..not when some forum blowhard says so

Mar 09, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.1 #9 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

mclldavidson wrote:

I have never received a complaint about our feedback system.
It's important to understand that the FM Feedback system is "Member-based" and not "Transaction-based". This means that "Member A" can only give Member B one (1) feedback regardless of the number of transactions they completed together. (However, you can always edit a previous feedback or ADD to it.)
It was designed this way, instead of other transaction-based feedback systems like Ebay, etc.
Fred

Mar 09, 2013 at 03:59 PM
mclldavidson
• •
p.1 #10 · Issue with leaving feedback with someone you have dealt with before

Ok thanks for clearing that up, that is all I needed to hear

Mar 09, 2013 at 04:07 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password