Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              9      
       11              13       14       end

Archive 2013 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Scott Mosher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.10 #1 · p.10 #1 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Yes, try to get a yes/no if they sent them. If not I'll be opening my own case

Apr 03, 2013 at 02:15 PM
mohoyt

p.10 #2 · p.10 #2 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

They haven't yet admitted they didn't send them in the first place, though they were very (perhaps far too) quick to offer a refund, giving them an easy way out as far as I'm concerned. I shall investigate further...

Apr 03, 2013 at 03:23 PM
ShotByTom
• • •
p.10 #3 · p.10 #3 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

When I sent an email I was told that the flashes were shipped Mar 8th and will arrive between apr 4-9. He did ask if I would like a refund but I said I would wait for them.

Apr 03, 2013 at 03:36 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #4 · p.10 #4 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

a123 wrote:
When I sent an email I was told that the flashes were shipped Mar 8th and will arrive between apr 4-9. He did ask if I would like a refund but I said I would wait for them.

I'll wait till then before I talk to them. Everyday loosing hope though as no one from here recieved them yet..

Apr 03, 2013 at 03:46 PM
stevez32
• • • •
p.10 #5 · p.10 #5 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
I'll wait till then before I talk to them. Everyday loosing hope though as no one from here recieved them yet..

Just make sure you don't drag it out until after the 45 day period to file a complaint with ebay otherwise you are out of luck on getting your money back.

Apr 03, 2013 at 07:32 PM
azngigolo64
• •
p.10 #6 · p.10 #6 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Since these flashes are most likely not gonna show up, any recommendations for other cheap manual flashes, hopefully around the $5 range or not much higher than that? Or should I just use a flashlight?

Apr 03, 2013 at 11:10 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #7 · p.10 #7 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

stevez32 wrote:
Just make sure you don't drag it out until after the 45 day period to file a complaint with ebay otherwise you are out of luck on getting your money back.

Thanks! You're right!

Apr 04, 2013 at 07:33 AM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.10 #8 · p.10 #8 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I'm not going to be upset if the flashes don't come... but I definitely don't want to forget about the 45 day limit to file a claim through eBay. I ordered on 3/8, so that gives me until 4/22 to file a claim. Going to put that in my calendar for the day before so I don't forget. Might want to do the same if your waiting on yours as well.

The estimated delivery range runs through the 11th - I'm going to wait until then to contact the seller.

-Jayson

Apr 08, 2013 at 01:54 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #9 · p.10 #9 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

HubbardJA wrote:
I'm not going to be upset if the flashes don't come... but I definitely don't want to forget about the 45 day limit to file a claim through eBay. I ordered on 3/8, so that gives me until 4/22 to file a claim. Going to put that in my calendar for the day before so I don't forget. Might want to do the same if your waiting on yours as well.

The estimated delivery range runs through the 11th - I'm going to wait until then to contact the seller.

-Jayson

4/11 i will email and that will be pretty much case date. Order day same as yours.

Apr 08, 2013 at 01:55 PM
G-Gore
• •
p.10 #10 · p.10 #10 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I sent them email asking what's up, and they politely replied that it was shipped and I should be waiting till 11th. So I'll wait till 11th as well :-)

Apr 08, 2013 at 07:54 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #11 · p.10 #11 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

3 days left...

Apr 09, 2013 at 07:34 AM
MalachiConstant
• • •
p.10 #12 · p.10 #12 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Anxiously awaiting his coordinated responses!!

I wonder what this guy's angle was? Or if he simply mis-typed the price?

Apr 09, 2013 at 09:16 AM
mohoyt

p.10 #13 · p.10 #13 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Doesn't leaving it till the 11th push it out towards the 45 day limit?

In other news, I've had a few more messages from the seller where I've asked him to send/resend the items otherwise I will escalate the case to customer support. And now apparently all of a sudden they're sold out. Coincidence much?

Apr 09, 2013 at 11:13 AM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.10 #14 · p.10 #14 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

mohoyt wrote:
Doesn't leaving it till the 11th push it out towards the 45 day limit?

Depending on when you ordered, 45 days will be somewhere around 4/22.

-Jayson

Apr 09, 2013 at 11:20 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #15 · p.10 #15 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Alas, didn't happen. Here's my update as of 4/11 - the deadline.

Here's what just happened:

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received "YN-560 II TTL Upgraded Flash for Canon CE481". You've opened a case, and we've notified the seller that you've requested a refund for the item.

Here's what you need to do next:

Please allow a few days for the seller to respond to your case in the eBay Resolution Center.

If the seller doesn't respond or if you aren't satisfied with the seller's response to your request by Apr 17, 2013, please let us know. On that date, you can escalate your case to eBay Customer Support. A customer support agent will then review your case and get back to you with a decision within 48 hours.

What you should know:

If we don't hear from you by May 11, 2013, we'll assume that things have been resolved, and your case will be closed. Note that once a case is closed, you won't be eligible for a refund through eBay Buyer Protection for the item.

Apr 11, 2013 at 07:47 AM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.10 #16 · p.10 #16 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I opened my case today as well. Then once I get my refund I'll take my $20 and go get some lunch

Apr 11, 2013 at 09:19 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.10 #17 · p.10 #17 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I'll buy my wife some flowers 'cause she put up with my crazy ebay ideas..

Apr 11, 2013 at 09:24 AM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.10 #18 · p.10 #18 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I'm planning on writing them today and ask if I should expect them or not, and threaten them.

Apr 11, 2013 at 01:15 PM
DigMeTX
• • •
p.10 #19 · p.10 #19 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Hey, guys, I just wanted to let y'all know about a great opportunity. You see there's this former prince of Nigeria who needs some money moved around... It's a sure thing. PM me for details.

brad

Apr 11, 2013 at 01:22 PM
mjoshi
• • •
p.10 #20 · p.10 #20 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

In this case thanks to Paypal - the fool and his money is departed for 4-6 weeks before both are reunited and will live together happily-ever-after (till the next snake-oil scheme comes)

Edited on Apr 11, 2013 at 01:35 PM · View previous versions

Apr 11, 2013 at 01:35 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.