Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              6      
7
       8              13       14       end
  

Archive 2013 · Great deal for YN flash's !!
  
 
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #1 · p.7 #1 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Perhaps since they can not sell outside China, they are what we used to call "Chinese copies" and they do not wish to infuriate Canon who actually does manufacture their flashes there so they are for internal consumption only.
Douglas



Mar 22, 2013 at 04:41 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #2 · p.7 #2 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Lets go by 25. 900x25=22.500 - 5.400 (what we pay) = 17.100 + ship/labor/office overhead it's like 17 mil in Chinese money... may be the owner is already:
a. on the run
b. suicide
c. don't care...



Mar 22, 2013 at 04:48 PM
azngigolo64
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #3 · p.7 #3 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


CMB Photo wrote:
Lets go by 25. 900x25=22.500 - 5.400 (what we pay) = 17.100 + ship/labor/office overhead it's like 17 mil in Chinese money... may be the owner is already:
a. on the run
b. suicide
c. don't care...


.

Exchange rate is around 6.3 RMB to 1 USD nowadays. Come on, this is not the Korean Won or the Zimbabwe dollar was are talking about!



Mar 22, 2013 at 06:41 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #4 · p.7 #4 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


17.000x6.3=107.000 RMB i see that housing goes for 4.500 rmd or whatever it is...
just speculations on my part, but still..good enough to bo on the run from your broke boss..



Mar 22, 2013 at 07:05 PM
swatcop
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #5 · p.7 #5 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


I too ordered two of these flashes and received email saying can not ship to US from CHINA. I sent them multiple emails and told them that if they did not honor their original purchase and sale I would leave negative feedback and start a complaint with necessary persons. I received email saying please give us a chance to resend item before you leave any negative feedback, but I am kind of skeptical at this point. Oh well, I'll give it a try. Has anyone else had this happen?


Mar 23, 2013 at 02:27 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #6 · p.7 #6 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


swatcop wrote:
I too ordered two of these flashes and received email saying can not ship to US from CHINA. I sent them multiple emails and told them that if they did not honor their original purchase and sale I would leave negative feedback and start a complaint with necessary persons. I received email saying please give us a chance to resend item before you leave any negative feedback, but I am kind of skeptical at this point. Oh well, I'll give it a try. Has anyone else had this happen?



well, your response to them is how I feel. I got no notice (ordered 3).


Edited on Mar 23, 2013 at 05:45 PM · View previous versions



Mar 23, 2013 at 05:03 PM
DimaVazinovich
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #7 · p.7 #7 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


the guy i told you that got that msg about chinease customs not allowing to send out from china responded that he already ordered stuff from china and its ok he checked with the customs ,
the seller responded like this :

Dear freind,

thank you for yoru email and we are sorry for it

and you see, when we sell this item in ebay, the price is so low, right?
this is because we get the item from different suppliers, and when we get this item form our supplier, they give us a better price, but we do not think the the quality is so poor, and the custom do not let me sell it to overseas, and rejected it, please forgive me

and now could you please tell me do you agree with me suggestion?

waiting for yoru reply


sounds like bullshit to me



Mar 23, 2013 at 05:18 PM
mohoyt
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #8 · p.7 #8 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


DimaVazinovich wrote:
sounds like bullshit to me


Sounds like a riddle to me...



Mar 23, 2013 at 05:37 PM
G-Gore
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #9 · p.7 #9 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


DimaVazinovich wrote:
the guy i told you that got that msg about chinease customs not allowing to send out from china responded that he already ordered stuff from china and its ok he checked with the customs ,
the seller responded like this :

Dear freind,

thank you for yoru email and we are sorry for it

and you see, when we sell this item in ebay, the price is so low, right?
this is because we get the item from different suppliers, and when we get this item form our supplier, they give us a better price, but we do not think the the quality is
...Show more

Of course it is.

I hate when people make mistakes and won't man up and admit to it.



Mar 23, 2013 at 05:37 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #10 · p.7 #10 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


nah...just return the money get negative feedback. move on..


Mar 23, 2013 at 05:46 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



david1234
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #11 · p.7 #11 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Boo, i thought i was maybe the first couple people to order them and maybe, just maybe they shipped them out. However i emailed them and got this in response... BOOOOO!!!

"Dear friend,

Thank you for your email and we are sorry for this

and today, we receive a message from the custom, they told us that your order was rejected by them, and now we need to take it back

So how about we full refund you , and you still leave us positive feedback?

You know, when we send the item to you, we pay for the shipping fee, the ebay fee, along with the paypal fee.
and now , since your order was rejected by the custom, when we take it back, we need to pay for the custom fee

in this way, we have lost a lot.

So we really beg you can better understand us, and let me save some shipping fee, ok?

Or your better suggestion?


Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Yao Yuying"



Mar 23, 2013 at 06:54 PM
G-Gore
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #12 · p.7 #12 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


david1234 wrote:
Boo, i thought i was maybe the first couple people to order them and maybe, just maybe they shipped them out. However i emailed them and got this in response... BOOOOO!!!

"Dear friend,

Thank you for your email and we are sorry for this

and today, we receive a message from the custom, they told us that your order was rejected by them, and now we need to take it back

So how about we full refund you , and you still leave us positive feedback?

You know, when we send the item to you, we pay for the shipping fee, the ebay fee,
...Show more

BOOOO...

My response would be:
"yes, I have better solution. How about shipping one of the units you're selling now?"



Mar 23, 2013 at 07:46 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #13 · p.7 #13 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Nope, give me 105.43 store credit...


Mar 23, 2013 at 08:15 PM
mohoyt
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #14 · p.7 #14 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


david1234 wrote:
Boo, i thought i was maybe the first couple people to order them and maybe, just maybe they shipped them out. However i emailed them and got this in response... BOOOOO!!!

"Dear friend,

Thank you for your email and we are sorry for this

and today, we receive a message from the custom, they told us that your order was rejected by them, and now we need to take it back

So how about we full refund you , and you still leave us positive feedback?

You know, when we send the item to you, we pay for the shipping fee, the ebay fee,
...Show more

Is this only happening to folks in the US? Has anyone outside America had their flashes arrive, or had similar messages?



Mar 23, 2013 at 09:19 PM
DimaVazinovich
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #15 · p.7 #15 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


me and the other guys i posted their msg's we dont live in the US , im from israel ... , im 110% sure he didnt even check with the customs , just made a stupid exuse


Mar 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #16 · p.7 #16 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Dima,

So you're NOT getting them, correct? Just wanna make sure. Anyone else started leaving negative feedback or any other actions?

Thanks!

(Thanks for playing)...huh...



Maks



Mar 26, 2013 at 01:56 PM
HubbardJA
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #17 · p.7 #17 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


CMB Photo wrote:
Dima,

So you're NOT getting them, correct? Just wanna make sure. Anyone else started leaving negative feedback or any other actions?

Thanks!

(Thanks for playing)...huh...



Maks


No, I haven't received the flashes yet, but I also haven't received any notice that the order has been canceled either. Just waiting to see what happens here. Today is the first day of the expected delivery range I was given, runs through April 11th.



Mar 26, 2013 at 02:45 PM
derbarrett
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #18 · p.7 #18 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


CMB Photo wrote:
Dima,

So you're NOT getting them, correct? Just wanna make sure. Anyone else started leaving negative feedback or any other actions?

Thanks!

(Thanks for playing)...huh...



Maks


I posted negative feedback yesterday... if they had just been honest and said that it was a pricing mistake I would have happily accepted the refund and posted positive feedback.



Mar 26, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Scott Mosher
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #19 · p.7 #19 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


HubbardJA wrote:
No, I haven't received the flashes yet, but I also haven't received any notice that the order has been canceled either. Just waiting to see what happens here. Today is the first day of the expected delivery range I was given, runs through April 11th.


I'm in the same boat. I'll keep everyone posted as well.



Mar 26, 2013 at 02:49 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #20 · p.7 #20 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Scott Mosher wrote:
I'm in the same boat. I'll keep everyone posted as well.


me to. I guess, we have to wait a little more.



Mar 26, 2013 at 02:55 PM
1       2       3              6      
7
       8              13       14       end




FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              6      
7
       8              13       14       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password