Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5              13       14       end
  

Archive 2013 · Great deal for YN flash's !!
  
 
azngigolo64
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Kinda early to ask for a refund? It is shipping from China...

I will give the seller $21.36 interest free till 4/15/2013 before I file for a refund with ebay/paypal.




Mar 10, 2013 at 07:15 PM
jocampo
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #2 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


I see, they sent me a message saying theyre going to refund mine because of error in pricing. Anyone, received a message like this?


Mar 10, 2013 at 08:24 PM
Curtiss Bryant
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #3 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


jocampo wrote:
I see, they sent me a message saying theyre going to refund mine because of error in pricing. Anyone, received a message like this?


I havent gotten the email and I ordered pretty early.



Mar 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM
abadass
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #4 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


No messages about any refund. I ordered mine early as well.


Mar 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM
azngigolo64
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #5 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


jocampo wrote:
I see, they sent me a message saying theyre going to refund mine because of error in pricing. Anyone, received a message like this?


No message regarding a refund. Did yours say shipped before they messaged you?



Mar 11, 2013 at 12:45 AM
jocampo
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #6 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


azngigolo64 wrote:
No message regarding a refund. Did yours say shipped before they messaged you?


No, I guess they found out about it right after I ordered.



Mar 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM
jocampo
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #7 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Hope you guys get your flashes. I wish I got that deal.


Mar 11, 2013 at 12:56 AM
HubbardJA
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #8 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Ha... looks like someone that paid 105.43 had their order canceled:

Copied from the negative feedback page

The seller changed the mind very bad seller not response ..... Buyer: *** Mar-10-1312:15
YN-560 II TTL Upgraded Flash for Canon CE481 (#261160125937) US $105.43 View Item




Mar 11, 2013 at 01:39 AM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #9 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


No refund email to me. Marked as shipped. Within minutes of order. Which is common thing on eBay (automatic email) will update as we go. Wish everyone gets from 2-10 flashes that they ordered.


Mar 11, 2013 at 02:42 AM
derbarrett
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #10 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


HubbardJA wrote:
Ha... looks like someone that paid 105.43 had their order canceled:

Copied from the negative feedback page

The seller changed the mind very bad seller not response ..... Buyer: *** Mar-10-1312:15
YN-560 II TTL Upgraded Flash for Canon CE481 (#261160125937) US $105.43 View Item



That's what happens when you are greedy!!! Take what you need and keep it moving...



Mar 11, 2013 at 02:45 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Scott Mosher
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #11 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Had anyone else seen all the stuff they sell on ebay? shoelaces, color changing light bulbs, studs for heavy metal/punk outfits, keyboards, sewing scissors, etc


Mar 11, 2013 at 03:09 AM
DimaVazinovich
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #12 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


No messages about any refund or oder cancelation here too


Mar 11, 2013 at 04:10 AM
mohoyt
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #13 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Scott Mosher wrote:
Had anyone else seen all the stuff they sell on ebay? shoelaces, color changing light bulbs, studs for heavy metal/punk outfits, keyboards, sewing scissors, etc


There's an odd odd selection of things they have in their store. Though my favourite is possibly the ever-so-slightly mis-priced Yongnuo flash triggers at $934 each.



Mar 11, 2013 at 09:28 AM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #14 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


mohoyt wrote:
There's an odd odd selection of things they have in their store. Though my favourite is possibly the ever-so-slightly mis-priced Yongnuo flash triggers at $934 each.






Mar 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM
a123
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #15 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


I just noticed that the seller left feedback for me.....hmmm...


Mar 11, 2013 at 07:08 PM
CMB Photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #16 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


I have positive left too...


Mar 11, 2013 at 07:23 PM
DimaVazinovich
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #17 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


ok got one too


Mar 12, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Scott Mosher
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #18 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


I got positive feedback


Mar 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
CoLmes
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #19 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Positive feedback here too


Mar 12, 2013 at 01:30 AM
HubbardJA
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #20 · Great deal for YN flash's !!


Positive feedback here as well - "Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!!"

I can actually envision someone goofing on the price and when all these orders started rolling into the warehouse, the workers just took the purchase orders and started shipping. Most packing slips don't have a price on them... so let's hope everyone's got shipped before they realized what happened

-Jayson



Mar 12, 2013 at 02:39 AM
1       2       3      
4
       5              13       14       end




FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5              13       14       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password