Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              11      
       13       14       end

Archive 2013 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

joelconner
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.12 #1 · p.12 #1 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Obviously, he screwed up...big time. If it was not for the lying, I personally would have just let it go. With the lying, though, I don't blame people for wanting to give negative feedback.

Apr 12, 2013 at 05:10 PM
DmitriM
• • • •
p.12 #2 · p.12 #2 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Got a "I am crying because my business is ruined because of the negative feedbacks" email from them asking me if I would revise my feedback if I receive the flashes.
I said I'd be happy to do so.
I am positive they did not send the flashes,but we'll see what they'll do.
This amount of negative feedback will definitely kill their business and they might get kicked out of ebay and have their Paypal locked It's said for them,but they just should have explained and not tell us they shipped it...

Apr 12, 2013 at 09:54 PM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.12 #3 · p.12 #3 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I just got these responses:

The seller has responded to your case with other solution. Apr 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Seller's message: "i am so sorry that there is an issue with the paypal account. can you close the case fisrt and then we refund you? Millie "

The seller will issue you a full refund of $21.72 through PayPal. Apr 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Refund information:
The seller will issue a full refund to your PayPal account for the purchase price plus original shipping before Apr 15, 2013
Seller's note: "hi my friend, sorry to bother you we have refund you the money on ebay case,pls check it do hope it will in your hand soon and do hope you pay us back after you receive it sorry for the long time again sincerely hope you pls do not leave us any feedback,no good and no bad Thanks and regards, Liu Xiuli"

Looks like the exact same notes they are sending to others. Why would I close the case to get a refund?

Apr 12, 2013 at 09:58 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.12 #4 · p.12 #4 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I just got an email from Ebay saying that the seller will be refunding my money & they have until the 15th to do so.

Out of couriousity, what was everyones tracking #? I noticed mine is now missing and I was curious if we all had the same tracking #

Apr 12, 2013 at 10:00 PM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.12 #5 · p.12 #5 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Apparently someone got them:

all good Buyer: avivpress ( 4 ) Apr-12-13 06:46
YN-560 II TTL Upgraded Flash for Canon CE481 (#261160125937) US $5.43 View Item

Apr 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.12 #6 · p.12 #6 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

So, my eBay account was apparently hacked this morning (don't know how as I use crazy strong passwords) and my email, name, password, and contact info was all changed. My account is now under the name of Sally Moore and the case I had disputing the flashes has magically been closed with no refund due according to the guy I'm talking to with eBay right now. Timing seems very suspect to me.

Keep a sharp eye on your passwords and accounts! Might not be a bad time to change them.

-Jayson

Apr 13, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.12 #7 · p.12 #7 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I just changed mine.

Apr 13, 2013 at 02:44 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #8 · p.12 #8 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

again:

Seller's message:
"i swear to god that what i am saying is true, we can \t refund you on case cause ebay limit the paypal account. and to solve this problem. it will take 5 days, can you close the case first? millie "

Apr 13, 2013 at 02:57 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #9 · p.12 #9 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Scott Mosher wrote:
I just got an email from Ebay saying that the seller will be refunding my money & they have until the 15th to do so.

Out of couriousity, what was everyones tracking #? I noticed mine is now missing and I was curious if we all had the same tracking #

no one had trucking number...

Apr 13, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.12 #10 · p.12 #10 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
no one had trucking number...

I had one and after I opened my case all tracking info disappeared.

Apr 13, 2013 at 03:19 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #11 · p.12 #11 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Scott Mosher wrote:
I had one and after I opened my case all tracking info disappeared.

i was told that since it's less than $25 was no trucking...you might have $25+ strange things happening huh...

Apr 13, 2013 at 03:25 PM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.12 #12 · p.12 #12 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
again:

Seller's message:
"i swear to god that what i am saying is true, we can \t refund you on case cause ebay limit the paypal account. and to solve this problem. it will take 5 days, can you close the case first? millie "

I got this exact same message this morning before my eBay account got hacked.

Apr 13, 2013 at 06:08 PM
That Photog
• •
p.12 #13 · p.12 #13 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Same as everyone else. Claiming they can't refund because it will take 5 days.

Apr 13, 2013 at 08:39 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.12 #14 · p.12 #14 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Tell them its BS as my case shows that, "The seller will issue a full refund to your PayPal account for the purchase price plus original shipping before Apr 15, 2013"

Apr 13, 2013 at 09:53 PM
stevez32
• • • •
p.12 #15 · p.12 #15 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

That Photog wrote:
Same as everyone else. Claiming they can't refund because it will take 5 days.

+1 same for me as well.

Apr 14, 2013 at 02:38 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #16 · p.12 #16 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Left negative today. I still have yet to receive a full refund. Tomorrow is the last day for that and after that the case could be transferred to ebay. Should of be done by now.
No more communications with the seller as all of his/hers demands on please understand and close the case - are pathetic...

Apr 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM
azngigolo64
• •
p.12 #17 · p.12 #17 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

No point in responding to the seller. Will just escalate to Ebay when the time comes...

Message from the seller:

""my friend,i am so sorry that you open this case for us,no worrry the item is on the way to reach you 1)your item was shipped on Mar,9 , sorry for the delay,i have chekced it for you pls do not worry,the item is on the way to reach you,it is in the normal shiping time. could you pls kindly do not leave us negative or neutral feedback?? that will hurt us as case 2)We are checking with logistics company. The receiver's informaiton is right? 3)If you still not receive until Apr,20, please inform us on this ebay case,We will deal with it 4)if you receive it ahead of this time pls help us close this case since case effect our business heavily hope you can understand us too do you agree?? wait for your opinion best regards""

Apr 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #18 · p.12 #18 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

azngigolo64 wrote:
No point in responding to the seller. Will just escalate to Ebay when the time comes...

Message from the seller:

""my friend,i am so sorry that you open this case for us,no worrry the item is on the way to reach you 1)your item was shipped on Mar,9 , sorry for the delay,i have chekced it for you pls do not worry,the item is on the way to reach you,it is in the normal shiping time. could you pls kindly do not leave us negative or neutral feedback?? that will hurt us as case 2)We are checking with logistics company. The receiver's
...Show more

at the same time to say all over their FB responses they CAN NOT control mail and/or customs. And here he promises to check it out for you with no trucking number?!

it will hurt anyone's business IF the item you sent more than a month ago didn't arrive, you don't know what had happened. Besides, we all here know, that out of 900 flashes bought NO ONE RECEIVED THEM as of today!
So how to trust this dude? No way...

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
BostonGreg
• • • •
p.12 #19 · p.12 #19 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

You guys are funny. Did you guys really think you were going to get (even Yongnuo garbage or whatever) flashes for $4? They obviously made a listing error, why would you post the link and suggest people order? I don't know about you, but I don't I don't have time nor think it's fun to deal with Ebay cases and overseas sellers all day long. Why would you even want an Ebay Chinese Yongnuo flash? Order real gear from B&H and you will not have great equipment, real warranties and no service problems.

Edited on Apr 15, 2013 at 01:17 PM · View previous versions

Apr 15, 2013 at 01:14 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.12 #20 · p.12 #20 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

because Ebay - is an auction..once sold, be ready to deliver or pay the price... no?
also, i do have a lot of free time...

Apr 15, 2013 at 01:16 PM
       13       14       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

13       14       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.