Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              10      
       12       13       14       end

Archive 2013 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Scott Mosher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.11 #1 · p.11 #1 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

DigMeTX wrote:
Hey, guys, I just wanted to let y'all know about a great opportunity. You see there's this former prince of Nigeria who needs some money moved around... It's a sure thing. PM me for details.

brad

I'd love to, but I already sent it to the honorable judge who said he needs it to pay for sending over my very large sum of money that he will give to me as he has nobody in Nigeria to bequeath it to.

Apr 11, 2013 at 01:35 PM
abadass
• •
p.11 #2 · p.11 #2 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Scott Mosher wrote:
I opened my case today as well. Then once I get my refund I'll take my $20 and go get some lunch

Gonna do the same. What's for lunch?

Apr 11, 2013 at 02:49 PM
ShotByTom
• • •
p.11 #3 · p.11 #3 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I opened my case too. Now he's telling me there is a problem with my account and wants me to cancel the case and he'll process the refund...obviously I told him no.

Apr 11, 2013 at 03:38 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #4 · p.11 #4 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

a123 wrote:
I opened my case too. Now he's telling me there is a problem with my account and wants me to cancel the case and he'll process the refund...obviously I told him no.

will be no from me and negative feedback guaranteed.

Apr 11, 2013 at 03:44 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #5 · p.11 #5 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
will be no from me and negative feedback guaranteed.

I didn't even get any response as of yet..

Apr 11, 2013 at 03:44 PM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.11 #6 · p.11 #6 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

to the guys acting like we were duped: It was $25. I didn't even notice it was gone. It's not like we made a major investment.

Apr 11, 2013 at 05:44 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.11 #7 · p.11 #7 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Hahaha! Check out this message I got after opening a case and leaving negative feedback:

hi my friend,sorry to bother you,,,,, unhappy you leave us Negative feedback before you email us,as there is time difference between our country, we can't respond you in time,pls understand. i just want to cry now,,,,,>_<, terrible feedback "Item never shipped/received. Friends have had the same problem. Stay away!" ������we do not know whether you have received it or not? sorry for the delay,we also know your feeling and worried about your item. Because of some reasons, The logistics delay the delivery. you could also check in your posatl office It is not in our control. Appreciate for your understanding.

we could refund or resend,which one do you refer to?? You pls revise the feedback to be Positive, with all 5 star scores. after we solve your problem,Is this ok?

Waiting for your reply Best regards,

Apr 11, 2013 at 09:33 PM
Curtiss Bryant
• •
p.11 #8 · p.11 #8 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I got a reply saying its on the way and he is checking with the logistics company. If its not here by the 20th he will refund.. this is after I filed a complaint with eBay. The 20th is still within 45days, but I may just escalate it anyway.

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM
mohoyt

p.11 #9 · p.11 #9 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I doubt he's sent (or is willing to send) any of these flashes. There's no way to prove it ultimately, being no tracking numbers and all, but I'm not all that optimistic. I've been requesting a (re)send of my flashes for a couple weeks now unsuccessfully, and will be bringing out the big guns (escalating the complaint, eBay customer service etc.) soon.

Apr 12, 2013 at 02:50 AM
HubbardJA
• • •
p.11 #10 · p.11 #10 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Well, it's been fun... opened my case this morning:

"Hello, I've been waiting for my flashes for well over a month and they have not arrived. Your estimated arrival period has passed, the flashes have not arrived, and I've heard nothing from you regarding their status. I've also been in contact with several friends who ordered the same flashes and their orders have not arrived either. I would like you to either resend the flashes with a tracking number or refund my money. Thanks."

Let's see what they come back with.

Apr 12, 2013 at 06:27 AM
MalachiConstant
• • •
p.11 #11 · p.11 #11 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

imaginephotoaz wrote:
to the guys acting like we were duped: It was $25. I didn't even notice it was gone. It's not like we made a major investment.

Because this guy essentially stole... And I doubt this guy reserves this "technique" for only $25 cheap stuff. Do you want to be the kid who forks over $xyz of your hard earned money only to be scammed?

Apr 12, 2013 at 06:42 AM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.11 #12 · p.11 #12 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I replied through Ebay to their wonderfully worded email asking them to send the flashes via UPS or another service I can track the package or to be refunded immediately. Suddenly they will now only respond through the dispute center.

Apr 12, 2013 at 07:41 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #13 · p.11 #13 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

Response to me:

Seller's message:
"i am so sorry that there is an issue with the paypal account. can you close the case fisrt and then we refund you? Millie"

and there's more:

Seller's note:
""hi my friend, sorry to bother you we have refund you the money on ebay case,pls check it do hope it will in your hand soon and do hope you pay us back after you receive it sorry for the long time again sincerely hope you pls do not leave us any feedback,no good and no bad Thanks and regards, Liu Xiuli" "

Apr 12, 2013 at 07:43 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #14 · p.11 #14 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

I hope he gets 900 negative feedbacks soon... Bad business practices...

Apr 12, 2013 at 07:58 AM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.11 #15 · p.11 #15 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

MattSepeta wrote:
Because this guy essentially stole... And I doubt this guy reserves this "technique" for only $25 cheap stuff. Do you want to be the kid who forks over $xyz of your hard earned money only to be scammed?

It's $25. I don't know what it takes for one to worry about a $25 investment going tits up, but I'm not one of those people. It costs me $60 a week just to drink my overpriced Starbucks. It's 6 gallons of gas. It's a lunch with my wife. It's just not that big of a deal to me. Laugh it up, but I simply don't care. If it were over $100, yes, I'd be a little more concerned.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.11 #16 · p.11 #16 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
Response to me:

Seller's message:
"i am so sorry that there is an issue with the paypal account. can you close the case fisrt and then we refund you? Millie"

and there's more:

Seller's note:
""hi my friend, sorry to bother you we have refund you the money on ebay case,pls check it do hope it will in your hand soon and do hope you pay us back after you receive it sorry for the long time again sincerely hope you pls do not leave us any feedback,no good and no bad Thanks and regards, Liu Xiuli" "

I got the exact same message, and I will NOT be closing any case until either those flashes or the money is back in my hand.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #17 · p.11 #17 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

imaginephotoaz wrote:
I got the exact same message, and I will NOT be closing any case until either those flashes or the money is back in my hand.

I emailed back that failure to refund in full will do just the opposite effect and they should understand that better. no response no money so far. If anyone received a full refund please share with us so we can see their behavior.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.11 #18 · p.11 #18 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

CMB Photo wrote:
I emailed back that failure to refund in full will do just the opposite effect and they should understand that better. no response no money so far. If anyone received a full refund please share with us so we can see their behavior.

Not only did I just tell them I will not close the case without refund, I also told them I still want my flashes. I also brought up all the scams they are trying to pull, and mentioned how they are copy/pasting the messages to dozens of other fellow photographers. The ebay support people will read this, so that's good.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM
azngigolo64
• •
p.11 #19 · p.11 #19 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

It is not the money.

Heck if they just say they will refund due to pricing error or mistake, I would have happily taken the refund and forget about it. But outright LYING to people (saying item has shipped, customs problems, blah blah blah), that really ticks me off so I will take the time outta my day to file a complaint.

imaginephotoaz wrote:
It's $25. I don't know what it takes for one to worry about a $25 investment going tits up, but I'm not one of those people. It costs me $60 a week just to drink my overpriced Starbucks. It's 6 gallons of gas. It's a lunch with my wife. It's just not that big of a deal to me. Laugh it up, but I simply don't care. If it were over $100, yes, I'd be a little more concerned.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.11 #20 · p.11 #20 · Great deal for YN flash's !!

yeah..they need a lesson on how NOT to do a business..

azngigolo64 wrote:
It is not the money.

Heck if they just say they will refund due to pricing error or mistake, I would have happily taken the refund and forget about it. But outright LYING to people (saying item has shipped, customs problems, blah blah blah), that really ticks me off so I will take the time outta my day to file a complaint.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.