Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

Milan Hutera
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

Hello Everyone.

I've been absent a lot lately for various non-photography related reasons and because I didn't have anything new to share. I'm sure I missed a lot of great photos here on FM. I dug deep into archives and found some decent photos, that are perhaps worth sharing. I took this one in october 2011 during a short vacation in High Tatras. The light isn't spectacular, but I've yet to see that kind of light in this particular location. Any C&C appreciated, I hope some of you will enjoy it.

See it on my website: http://milanhutera.com/portfolio/fall-high-tatras/

Tech: Canon 40D, Canon 70-200 f2,8L, f11, CPL, single exposure, some Lightroom 4.3 magic (graduated ND filter to bring back the blues in the sky).

Mar 05, 2013 at 08:55 PM
David Leask
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

Beautiful shot Milan, thanks for sharing.
David

Mar 05, 2013 at 10:31 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

Hi Milan,

Very nice shot, I like the look of those peaks, very rugged. I hope you are able to get back into the swing of things, spring will soon be here and that's a perfect time to spring back into your photography!

Jim

Mar 06, 2013 at 01:59 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

CosmicCruiser
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

I could never see it.

Mar 06, 2013 at 02:09 AM
kennyb
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

One of my favorite places on the earth. Thanks for reminding me!
Ken

Mar 06, 2013 at 04:39 AM
Milan Hutera
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Fall, High Tatras, Slovakia

David and Jim - thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed it. 2 positive comments are exactly 2 more than I had anticipated. Not sure if I'll be able to take advantage of the upcoming spring, but I'll try.

Robert - sorry you weren't able to see the photo. I had some problems with the hosting in the past (domain related) but maybe the server was only down temporarily. Please try again if you find the time.

Ken - thanks for your comments. I checked out your website and saw some photos from Roznava. Do you have some from High Tatras as well?

Mar 06, 2013 at 09:55 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password