Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Anyone using Instaproofs?

DigMeTX
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone using Instaproofs?

As my subscription to SmugMug comes close to an end (April 9) I have been narrowing my options for a proofing/online sales and delivery site for my portrait business. Zenfolio and Instaproofs are finalists.

Question - If you are on instaproofs would you mind PMing me a link that I could use to look at your proofing gallery and possibly even go through the process of placing an order (I wouldn't actually pay.. just add to cart and go through process to see how it feels)? That would be really helpful to me.

2 more questions:

1. If you have the $50 per year high res subscription can you use instaproofs to deliver high res photos to people for free if you so choose or does there have to be a cost on digital downloads? Can you deliver the entire gallery as a zipped file a la Smugmug?

2. Can you sell packages?

Thanks so much for any help with these questions!

brad

Mar 04, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Thats Fresh
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone using Instaproofs?

I use instaproofs but the only downside is to manually order prints one you receive an order. But I like the interface and how easy it is to adjust pricing, add promos etc.

Mar 05, 2013 at 11:49 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.