Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
One new topic per day

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

nismoxr34
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

I recently visited Lake Tahoe for some wedding planning and decided to take the mornings and evenings for photo adventures. The good thing about daylight savings is that you won't have to wake up extremely early or stay up late to catch these moments. I heard that Tahoe usually doesn't have clouds (as in clear skies) or it is just completely covered. During the two mornings that I visited, this was the case. I had stormy waters and snow during the first photo and calm and peaceful views during the second. Comments and critiques are welcome and wanted. I have been working on some editing techniques.

Kelvin

Mar 03, 2013 at 05:24 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

Hey Kelvin,

It's nice to see the two extremes here of stirred up water and peaceful water. I think #2 is my favorite.

Jim

Mar 03, 2013 at 06:05 PM
nismoxr34
• •
p.1 #3 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

Thanks Jim, I was really trying to go there for a peaceful shot, was also hoping for some clouds like the day before but a little more color for reflections.

Kelvin

Mar 04, 2013 at 05:42 AM
matthewh133
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

Nice shots Kelvin. Such a beautiful spot to spend some time at isn't it?

Mar 04, 2013 at 06:50 AM
nismoxr34
• •
p.1 #5 · Lake Tahoe, Bonsai Rock

Definitely is a beautiful spot. Great venue for a wedding as well! I'll probably be visiting a few more times, and also trying to grab more photos while I am up there. Hoping for different weather every time I am there! I noticed the water levels are different as well depending on the weather.

Kelvin

Mar 04, 2013 at 04:40 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password