Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FILLED: Second Shooter Needed 7/27/13 Sacramento, CA

Fouve

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FILLED: Second Shooter Needed 7/27/13 Sacramento, CA

Hey FMers!

I've always been a lurker and post here and there when I get time. I always seem to be short on it these days...

I'm impressed by the quality work here and have learned tons from all of you. I'm hoping that one of you will be able to help me out with an upcoming wedding on July 27, 2013.

Just to give a little bit of information, the wedding is a Sikh Indian wedding in the temple in Sacramento, CA. The day will start around 5-6am and end late into the night. The reception doesn't have an end time, but you're welcome to leave or stay after all the main events in the reception.

Hours: ~12-14 hours
Pay for the day: $350
What is required - A copy of RAW files at the end of the night. You can keep copyright for your images.
What I will do with images - Process images and possibly design an album (Wasn't sold with the initial contract).
I will be providing the images to the client on DVD as well as offer prints. If I use your photos on the blog, I will give credit on the images.

Please PM me with your website and your availability. I will choose someone by the end of the week (3/9/13).

As I know many love Indian weddings, you're welcome to join me for the events preceding the wedding as well.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Edited on Mar 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM · View previous versions

Mar 02, 2013 at 07:42 PM
Fouve

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FILLED: Second Shooter Needed 7/27/13 Sacramento, CA

Thank you for all the PM's everyone. The position has been filled.

Mar 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password