Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · A little Atlanta Airplane fun |
My wife got me a little 1 hour biplane ride here in Atlanta and decided to try to take some pictures if I could. the space was really cramped with another person but it was still a lot of fun and definitely want to do it again on another route.
Here are some pictures I got while waiting for the flight and during the flight.
1. Old war plane on display at sunset
DSC_8382 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr
2. One of the bi planes the company uses, i got them after take off before they lifted higher
DSC_8488 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr
3. Decided to turn around and get one of the pilot mid flight (was kind of scary with the camera only attached to my hand by the strap wrapped around)
DSC_8691 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr
4. Took several aerial city shots but this one was my favorite with the early sunset falling on the city.
DSC_8675 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr
5. and this was our landing... looks hazy since I was shooting through plexi glass and the blurred prop (I liked it because of the unique perspective you don't see a lot)
DSC_8698 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr