Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · A little Atlanta Airplane fun

nextelbuddy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A little Atlanta Airplane fun

My wife got me a little 1 hour biplane ride here in Atlanta and decided to try to take some pictures if I could. the space was really cramped with another person but it was still a lot of fun and definitely want to do it again on another route.

Here are some pictures I got while waiting for the flight and during the flight.

1. Old war plane on display at sunset

DSC_8382 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

2. One of the bi planes the company uses, i got them after take off before they lifted higher
DSC_8488 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

3. Decided to turn around and get one of the pilot mid flight (was kind of scary with the camera only attached to my hand by the strap wrapped around)

DSC_8691 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

4. Took several aerial city shots but this one was my favorite with the early sunset falling on the city.

DSC_8675 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

5. and this was our landing... looks hazy since I was shooting through plexi glass and the blurred prop (I liked it because of the unique perspective you don't see a lot)

DSC_8698 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

Feb 28, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Bill Gass
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A little Atlanta Airplane fun

Very kool.

Feb 28, 2013 at 04:04 PM
futurshox
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A little Atlanta Airplane fun

Nice set of pictures, Shawn! Looks like you had a good time.

Bit of trivia for you; the first picture shows a T-6 Texan. Looks like it was a predecessor of the Navy VFA-31 Tomcatters squadron; here's some of their FA-18s at NAS Oceana last year:

Feb 28, 2013 at 04:05 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password