FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

Shane Psaltis
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

My most recent sports gig was in Columbus Ohio and every city I travel to I try and set aside time for a Nightscape. But after 16 hours of shooting I was going to pass. While driving back to the hotel from the venu with fellow FMer's Paul Alesse and Dan Neri we passed by this awesome blue light I was very curious and it got the best of me. I had to see and shoot it. After dropping off Paul and Dan at the hotel I went out on the town at 1am.

After checking my google maps it brought me to Genoa Park and man it was awesome. I hope you enjoy it.

C&C always welcome

Thanks
Shane

Nightscapes.com

Feb 27, 2013 at 08:21 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

Hey Shane,

That is a cool nightscape there. Interesting how they light the under side of the bridge with blue light. I would only suggest cropping a bit off the left to lose that side rail, course you lose some of the bridge too. But it might be a worthwhile trade off.

Jim

Feb 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Shane Psaltis
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

JimFox wrote:
Hey Shane,

That is a cool nightscape there. Interesting how they light the under side of the bridge with blue light. I would only suggest cropping a bit off the left to lose that side rail, course you lose some of the bridge too. But it might be a worthwhile trade off.

Jim

Hey Jim,

Thanks as always for your C&C I do agree with your suggestion and i tried it the only problem i had was it cut off the opening of the first bridge. I will try again and see what I can come up with and repost the recrop. Again Jim thanks for checking out the photo and for giving your suggestions.

Shane

Feb 27, 2013 at 01:54 PM
JameelH
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

It might be possible to clone it out as well. Great shot though.

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:13 AM
johnmfisk

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Columbus Nightscape - Blue Bridge Reflections

Very cool

Love night shots, and this is stunning.

John

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:20 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.