Few images from yesterday e-shoot

Edited on Feb 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM · View previous versions

Feb 26, 2013 at 08:18 AM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · E&B

It helps if you number your images.

I love the editing, and the couple is really good looking. I'd watch the shadows on her knees/thights in the last shot.

#2 is the best. Love that shot.

Feb 26, 2013 at 03:02 PM
M Lucca
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · E&B

Feels too staged to me. But if that's what the couples want...

Feb 26, 2013 at 04:01 PM
sgtbueno
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · E&B

Thank you, Michael. yeah I noticed the shadows but it was too late, I was at home lol so no turn back.

Lucca, unless you're shooting birds and helicopters, it going to be that way during an e-shoot, unless is a surprise, but in either case one of the two knows whats going on.

Feb 26, 2013 at 06:41 PM
iShoot
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · E&B

5 is probably not my favorite because of the by standers in the background. The rest of the set is really nice though, great job!

Feb 26, 2013 at 09:16 PM
joshua grasso
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · E&B

cool shots, Love their style. 3 is almost there. Interesting shot and composition but maybe could use some expression.

Feb 26, 2013 at 09:44 PM
sgtbueno
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · E&B

One more, I love to use windows for my shoots.

http://assets4.pinimg.com/upload/349451252306329387_BAoG2Oq0.jpg

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
ShaneMD
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · E&B

Sgt, nice pics but I also agree with Lucca. I think all he was trying to say is that the photos don't feel like the couple has any genuine connection or real emotion towards each other. I don't think you need to get defensive of his statement, it's just the way they appear.

That last pic, she's a beauty

Feb 27, 2013 at 02:06 PM
sgtbueno
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · E&B

Shame,
you're just looking at some pictures from a set of 90 images, go to my facebook and you'll see connection.

and by the way, people kissing is not a conenection? looking at eachother is not a connection?

Feb 27, 2013 at 02:36 PM
ShaneMD
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · E&B

It's ShaNe.

No worries man. I'm looking at what you decided to post here which is what you are sharing. I should just delete my comment then and pat you on the back.

I got absolutely ripped by the folks here when I started. The thing I learned is that I don't need to be sensitive when I post. I posted because I wanted to know what people thought, their impression. The impression I got from this set was that of scenes. This is something I'm trying to relate to my photography when it comes to my portfolio. What do I want people to buy in to? For me I am trying to move in a direction of feeling. What do they feel, is it genuine, can they see themselves in this pic...?

If you aren't looking for critique you may want to mention that in the post.

Feb 27, 2013 at 03:47 PM
sgtbueno
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · E&B

Sorry Tthat I spelled your name wrong, I noticed after I sent it.

The thing is that for some reason you think that I am defensive and thats not the case, I post here to be part of this community and to learn from you guys, thats all.
My work is for my clients only, and they are crazy happy with the images, I got 2 wedding from their friends because of those images.

Dont read things the wrong way, if I was defensive you'll know it, trust me
I am an old Marine with bad habits, so I know very well how to tell someone off lol.

Feb 27, 2013 at 04:42 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.