Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Oregon country side
  
 
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Oregon country side


2 quick shots, while the sun was out today.

Thanks for looking.


P2230009.jpg by savingspaces33, on Flickr


P2230002.jpg by savingspaces33, on Flickr



Feb 24, 2013 at 06:20 AM
douter
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Oregon country side


Nice pasture scenes. I like the shadow from the clouds in the second, and would like a closer shot of the sheep in the first.
Douglas



Feb 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
helenica
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Oregon country side


Sorry, but I find the dark shadow across the scene to be too dominant. It takes my attention away from the rest.


Feb 24, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Chuck Eklund
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Oregon country side


I really like the second image. I might be tempted to crop the light part at the top and try B & W. However, it is very nice the way it is.

Chuck



Feb 24, 2013 at 06:24 PM
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Oregon country side


douter wrote:
Nice pasture scenes. I like the shadow from the clouds in the second, and would like a closer shot of the sheep in the first.
Douglas




_2231704 by savingspaces33, on Flickr



Feb 25, 2013 at 05:15 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Oregon country side


It looks like spring is waiting to bust out all over this grand place called ORY-GUN .
The shadow in #1 seems to be something of a polarizing factor. Personally, I like it. (But I don't like the slash pile .)



Feb 26, 2013 at 03:47 AM
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Oregon country side


douter wrote:
Nice pasture scenes. I like the shadow from the clouds in the second, and would like a closer shot of the sheep in the first.
Douglas


Thank you for your kind words. I didn't take out my tele lens for that shot and only stopped to take 1 shot.



Feb 26, 2013 at 05:46 AM
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Oregon country side


Chuck Eklund wrote:
I really like the second image. I might be tempted to crop the light part at the top and try B & W. However, it is very nice the way it is.

Chuck


Thank you Chuck very much! I will work on a B&W version.



Feb 26, 2013 at 05:47 AM
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Oregon country side


helenica wrote:
Sorry, but I find the dark shadow across the scene to be too dominant. It takes my attention away from the rest.



No need to be sorry, here in Oregon, if you get some sun, in February, you are in heaven!


I appreciate shadows - that means no rain!

Thanks for commenting though! It helps me big time!



Feb 26, 2013 at 05:50 AM
savingspaces
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Oregon country side


Charlie Shugart wrote:
It looks like spring is waiting to bust out all over this grand place called ORY-GUN .
The shadow in #1 seems to be something of a polarizing factor. Personally, I like it. (But I don't like the slash pile .)


Thank you Charlie - I agree - there is just too much burning going on. I live in Clackamas county and boy, do they love to burn.



Feb 26, 2013 at 05:52 AM





FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password