Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · At it again

kwhitt

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · At it again

Working on another Senior.

1:

2:

3:

Thanks for looking.

Feb 22, 2013 at 11:54 PM
firstgear99
• •
p.1 #2 · At it again

Very nice, pretty young lady. I really like her eyes.....

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Vince Muehe

p.1 #3 · At it again

I like the composition in #1, but the light is a little flat and doesn't highlight the contours of her face. #2 has the best lighting in my opinion. #3 is tough. The facial lighting is better than #1, but the sun so close to the face is distracting. Would have been great to use the sun as rim lighting and put a little fill back on her face from a 45-degree reflector.

Overall, a nice job. I think she'll be happy with them!

Feb 23, 2013 at 01:14 AM
friscoron
• • • •
p.1 #4 · At it again

I absolutely love 1 and 2, just gorgeous! Great use of lighting! But No. 3's flare, taking out part of her beautiful head, just kills it for me. I don't mind flare, but it shouldn't be making part of the head disappear. In my opinion. Great shots, though. I'd be printing those first two LARGE!

Feb 23, 2013 at 02:14 AM
kwhitt

p.1 #5 · At it again

Well, thanks to everyone thats taken time to comment thus far.As for #3, she and her mother just loved it. I think the fact that we are SOUTHERN and the use of the spanish moss to frame her really pushed it over for them. That's the great thing about photography,subjectivity.

All comments have been taken to heart. I strive to get better every press of the shutter, but there comes a time when an artist must develop his/her own style without fear.

I just love this place and I would never have gained the confidence that I have today if not for the people of this particular Forum.

Feb 23, 2013 at 02:54 AM

bbourizk
• • •
p.1 #6 · At it again

Nice work Mate.

Feb 23, 2013 at 03:00 AM
Lightsearcher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · At it again

Beautiful portraits, 2 and 3 are my favorites.

Regards.

Marcelo

Feb 23, 2013 at 04:31 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · At it again

I like #2 most of the three. In #1, the bright distractions on the edges of the frame are a negative and I have a preference for more natural lighting, rather than that treatment. My preference aside (it's skill that counts, not any one guy's bias), #1 would be one of my pics, minus the bright edges.

Feb 24, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Ed Peters
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · At it again

I'm seeing three different skin tones? Did you try adjusting the WB? Compositions are spot on...

Feb 24, 2013 at 05:45 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password