Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · T&I Business SW

KathleenMartin
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · T&I Business SW

I shoot several leagues a year & constantly run into the same families. I currently enter everything into separate spreadsheets (per league/per year) and I'm guessing that 40-50% of the customers are repeats. I'd rather not re-enter customer info (name, address, etc.) and I'd like a way to track their purchases over the years & amongst the leagues.

Is there any T&I management sw out there? I'm not working with 1,000's - somewhere around 500 annually.

Thanks!
Kathleen

Feb 22, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · T&I Business SW

Kathleen...it's not necessarily a T&I tracking software but I use Quickbooks by Intuit. I run all my financial, invoicing, sales...it does it all. It maintains a customer database that once it is there....it's there. There is a trial version on their site and I'd recommend you give it a try. Once you set everything up....it just requires input whenever you need to add info.

Then it will run all kinds of reports for you and at tax time....it is pretty slick. Enter the custom dates....hit enter and you have it.

They have both Windows and Mac versions.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com

Good luck.

Feb 22, 2013 at 08:12 PM
KathleenMartin
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · T&I Business SW

I've been doing my books manually, too. Might be time to play with the big kids... Thank you for the suggestion & link!

Feb 22, 2013 at 08:27 PM
KathleenMartin
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · T&I Business SW

Frank - Which version do you recommend? Does the Simple Start have the customer database?
Thanks!

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · T&I Business SW

Kathleen...not sure about Simple Start. Because I have a Mac....I only had one option to select.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/mac/

I failed to mention in my first post that setup was real easy and navigation throughout and regular use is very user friendly.

Feb 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · T&I Business SW

Frank are you doing that for $12.95 a month rather then buy the CD version for a one time cost?

Feb 23, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · T&I Business SW

Matt....I actually did the digital download option. I wasn't too keen on uploading my financial stuff to wherever in cyber space. For the extra $30....I keep it within the walls of my office. I hope!!

Feb 23, 2013 at 06:35 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password