Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Nikon D800 AF System white pages?

bipock
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon D800 AF System white pages?

Canon puts these out for their cameras with higher end AF systems. I would guess Nikon does the same. Can someone point me to one for the D800? First time Nikon user so I'd like to read up and understand.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM
awacs
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon D800 AF System white pages?

I have no idea if Nikon publishes white papers, but for $30, Thom's book will give you deep explanations of everything the body does.

http://bythom.com/nikond800guide.htm

Aram

Feb 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
runamuck
• • • • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon D800 AF System white pages?

My Argus Model A2F came with a 16 page instruction book. The entire camera sold for $15. The base model was $10.

Now, a several hundre page manual? No wonder nobody reads it. The camera will be obsolete by the time you read through it.

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:11 PM
bipock
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon D800 AF System white pages?

runamuck wrote:
My Argus Model A2F came with a 16 page instruction book. The entire camera sold for $15. The base model was $10.

Now, a several hundre page manual? No wonder nobody reads it. The camera will be obsolete by the time you read through it.

Believe it not, I read the whole manual between Thursday and Friday. The one thing manuals don't do is help you with the "tricks" of the camera or explain some of the techincal aspects in depth. While for the most part I don't vare about the technical, I do when it comes to AF.

Feb 25, 2013 at 08:16 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.