Upload & Sell: Off
I went on a little adventure with my wife and 2 kids the other day. We set out to explore the 40 acre tree farm that our house is next to and found this car in the middle of it. I called it a ruin in the title because it looks like it has been there for many many years. We are really curious how it got there as well since there are no roads anywhere nearby currently and there doesn't appear to have been a road in the vicinity either. It's like somebody towed it through a forest out to the middle of nowhere and left it. Anyway, my 4 year old boy got a kick out of it since we were just playing explorers and then we actually found something pretty cool. Oh yeah, that's a skull on the roof too. Kind of adds to the eeriness of the scene I thought.
All shots are with a 5D mark II, other details as specified. Feel free to C&C.
Bonus points for anyone who can help identify the year/make/model.
1. EF 35mm F/2 @ f/10, 1/2 sec, ISO 100
2. EF 85mm f/1.2@ f/1.8, 1/50 sec, ISO 100, circular polarizing filter. Tried a few with shallow DOF to get some separation from the distracting background.
3. EF 85mm f/1.2@ f/1.2, 1/160 sec, ISO 100, circular polarizing filter
4. EF 85mm f/1.2@ f/1.8, 1/100 sec, ISO 100, circular polarizing filter
5. EF 50mm f/1.8 II @ f/11, 1/3 sec, ISO 100
Thanks for looking!