Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

CMOS
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

Sold

Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

*Sale Pending*

Price: $1,500
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Selling my Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens. This lens is a reason for shooting Canon, maybe one of the best reasons. I'm only selling because I migrated to Nikon.

The lens was purchased new by me from OneCall in Jan 2007. (Receipt available.) Date code is UU0702. Lens was never used by anyone other than me and was treated with the highest levels or care and respect.

Lens body looks untouched with perfect front and rear glass. There are a few pieces of dust behind the rear element. This is common for this lens and they don't affect the images at all.

There is a very problem with the hood . The hood is composed of several pieces of plastic which are glued together at the factory. In one area, those two pieces are coming apart. If you wanted to, you could glue them back easily enough. I never bothered because it doesn't affect the operation of the hood at all. You can see this in the pic of the hood below, left side.

I'm giving the lens a 9+ only to account for the dust behind the rear element and the hood.

Lens comes with all accessories, including retail box, leather pouch, manuals and warranty card.

Price includes insured + signature req'd FedEx shipping to CONUS. Buyer adds PayPal fees unless gift transaction.

Sold lots of here; feedback is all positive. Sold 200 f1/2L, 5D2, 70-200 2.8L IS, 24-70L, 16-35L, 180L, 35L, 580EX, 1.4x and 2x TCs, and PocketWizards. I have a public career outside of photography and my identity can be verified on the web. Member here since 2005, ~900 posts.

Local deals welcomed, lens is in the Wash. DC area and can be shipped.

Edited on Feb 25, 2013 at 08:47 AM · View previous versions

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:48 AM
LizWangPhotog
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

PM

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:18 AM
Gantoris
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

PM

Mar 17, 2013 at 06:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.