Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Yosemite Icons 2013

Tuan Le
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Yosemite Icons 2013

A fine set of the icons Kenneth. My favorites are #1 and #2, though I think the shadow areas in #2 seem a bit too bright. Same for #3, particularly the bank on the right hand side. I keep saying I need to head up there for the winter but haven't had the chance to do so this year.

Feb 20, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Kenneth Kosler
• •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Yosemite Icons 2013

Tuan Le
A fine set of the icons Kenneth. My favorites are #1 and #2, though I think the shadow areas in #2 seem a bit too bright. Same for #3, particularly the bank on the right hand side. I keep saying I need to head up there for the winter but haven't had the chance to do so this year.

Thanks for your comments and I hope you can get there this year as well, there maybe snow on the ground after this recent storm passed through, good luck,

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Yosemite Icons 2013

Hey Ken,

You got some nice shots here. #1 of Horsetail Falls on Fire is very well done. #4 with the subtle light is my next favorite. I agree with Tuan about #2 and 3.

Jim

PS.. Since you have mentioned the current storm this week, I went up there just for the storm, there was about 1" of snow rather than the 6 to 9"'s in some estimates, and it had all melted off by about noon yesterday (Wed).

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Kenneth Kosler
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Yosemite Icons 2013

Jim,
Thanks for your kind comments, I was really hoping for some good snow up there, was thinking of going back on Friday, now I know there is no need as I won't get the winter shots I was hoping for, I see you have really been on the go, you have posted some very fine work from your recent travels.

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:15 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Yosemite Icons 2013

Kenneth Kosler wrote:
Jim,
Thanks for your kind comments, I was really hoping for some good snow up there, was thinking of going back on Friday, now I know there is no need as I won't get the winter shots I was hoping for, I see you have really been on the go, you have posted some very fine work from your recent travels.

Thanks Ken,

Yeah, I have been on the go lately, just heading and shooting whereever the weather blows... Sometimes we have to make plans and get locked into certain locations at certain times. But I am at a place where I can let the weather, or possibility of interesting weather dictate where I go... I am glad you have appreciate my recent work, we will have to meet up out there in the wild some time.

Jim

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:21 PM
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.