Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Borrowlenses.com

telluridestock
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Borrowlenses.com

Just a Rant,
Got zapped with an extension fee from these jokers even though the package was dropped off on time, Fed Ex did an early pick up Monday due to the "holiday" and the package was sent a day later.
Not sure I did anything but exactly what I was supposed to do.
Borrowlenses.com needs my $37.00 more than they need me as a continued customer!

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM
borderlight
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Borrowlenses.com

The Borrowlenses.com website (link) explains exactly what is expected of you when using their service. The instructions seem accommodating and give you delivery options if you have a problem meeting your contracted deadline date. They also have a phone number if there is a concern.

FedEx doesn't hold packages that would interfere with their expected day of delivery. You can easily track that date or look at the receipt for the delivery day. If you couldn't get it to them by your contracted date you should have paid extra for next-day air. If you are in the photo business, the $37 is a tax write-off.

Companies like Borrowlenses.com want your business, not turn you off to it. I think the prevailing sentiment on FM is to assume everybody is out to scam or take advantage of you. A reasonable solution can be reached between you and that company. It doesn't need to be aired here.

http://www.borrowlenses.com/content/How_BorrowLenses_Works

Feb 20, 2013 at 02:02 PM
BenV
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Borrowlenses.com

Call them and explain the package was dropped off on time, and on the scheduled date. I'm sure its a misunderstanding.

Feb 20, 2013 at 03:59 PM
MaxBL
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Borrowlenses.com

Thanks for sharing your concerns @telluridestock. If you have questions or concerns the best avenue to discuss this is with our Customer Service team. We're happy to clarify the conversations we've had with you.

Feb 21, 2013 at 06:54 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password