Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Fiducia Ipad Sales App...

paparazzinick
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Fiducia Ipad Sales App...

cordellwillis wrote:
Just because someone does not agree about the price point does not mean any of the above. I personally just don't see the value in the product at it's current price point. The "perceived" value is simply not the same as yours. There are other options that have similar functionality for less money....at least that may be the perception of others.

Dude I agree with you. You fit in to the category I mentioned of the people that now how to pull this on their own with their existing software and hardware. For me, I dont make enough post coin to drop $200.

Feb 21, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Ryan Britton
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Fiducia Ipad Sales App...

paparazzinick wrote:
Thats where you are wrong!

Last week we were prepping image for print and using Pro profiles. We were meeting with a new client that day too and decided to drop those files on our ipad since we didnt have time to get prints back in time for the meeting. When we opened them on the ipad they were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off from what was on screen. Couldnt figure it out then decided to export them with our ipad action we created a few years back. The color profile we had in the action is srgb. When we dropped those on the
...Show more

The iPad screen's native device profile is very close to sRGB and will usually look identical to a sRGB file in a color managed program on the computer. aRGB is fairly close to sRGB but has a wider green range and will look mostly the same except with somewhat less differentiation in the greens on the iPad. ProPhoto RGB is a MUCH wider color space and will very rarely look the same as you found. You can "preview" what it will look like on the iPad by assigning (rather than converting) the sRGB profile to an image in Photoshop.

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:05 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.