FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Who inspires you?

morby
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Who inspires you?

ghdarnell wrote:
Cheesy answer here. Morby, you inspire me. Not just with your photography, but with the way you balanced being a pastor AND a wedding photographer. It inspires me to see how much of an amazing father and caretaker you are. It inspires me that you have this passion and ability to inspire others.

I feel genuinely lucky that you have taken so much time out of your life to help us get our business off the ground, and have taught us and molded us in all the right ways. Your not only an amazing photographer, but also gifted with the
...Show more

Thanks Grace! I've really enjoyed pouring in to you and Matt and watching you grow as photographers. I've learned a lot from it as well!

Feb 19, 2013 at 01:41 PM
morby
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Who inspires you?

CMB Photo wrote:
Rodney Smith

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

Feb 19, 2013 at 01:46 PM
mjoshi
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Who inspires you?

Human emotions, it is something very special that is going on in front of camera between people in frame that inspires me. I've not shot as many weddings as many have shot here but the few that I've shot I've always felt something special going on between B&G or something special between couple and even glimpse of that "something special" is reflected in images that I capture than it would be worth it.

Feb 19, 2013 at 03:46 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.