Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: 430EX II

twotone777
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 430EX II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

Item Sold

Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority with Tracking - CONUS ONLY

Selling this beauty of a lens because it simply does not see the light of day and I can't justify the cost. The lens looks and works great and is clean all the way around.

Included are the lens, hood, front and rear caps, zippered pouch, box, and papers that came in the box. I am not the original owner.

WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM + CASH

WILL PROVIDE PHOTOS TO INTERESTED PARTIES UPON REQUEST. I'm tired now and I just want to get this sale posted. I should get around to posting photos tomorrow or the next day. Lens won't be sold without me showing you photos of it first.

Price on this is $1950.00 (US) net to me.

Payment is via PayPal gift, for regular PayPal the buyer must pay all associated fees.

Price includes shipping within CONUS via USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 50mm f/1.2L

Item Sold

Price: $1,125.00

Selling this magical lens because it also rarely comes out to play. This lens is in excellent condition all the way around mechanically and cosmetically. Included in sale are the lens, caps, hood, and pouch. I do not have the box, manual, or paperwork that come with a new lens because I am not the original owner and this is how I bought the lens.

WILL PROVIDE PHOTOS TO INTERESTED PARTIES UPON REQUEST. I'm tired now and I just want to get this sale posted. I should get around to posting photos tomorrow or the next day. Lens won't be sold without me showing you photos of it first.

Price on this is $1125.00 (US) net to me.

Payment is via PayPal gift, for regular PayPal the buyer must pay all associated fees.

Price includes shipping within CONUS via USPS Priority mail with tracking.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon Speedlight 580EX II

Item Sold

Price: $365.00

Selling this great Speedlight because I simply do not need all the features this lens offers. I do my lightwork by manually controlling the flashes myself so I can afford to use the much cheaper third party alternatives.

The flash is clean all the way around and works perfectly.

Included in sale is the flash itself, box, manual, pouch, foot, and a flash diffuser.

Price on this is $365.00 (US) net to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon Speedlight 430EX II

Item Withdrawn

Price: $225.00

Selling this great Speedlight because I don't need all of its fancy features so I'm switching to a 3rd party alternative. The lens is in excellent condition and works perfectly. I am the original owner of the lens and it has always been well cared for and rarely used.

Price on this is $225.00 (US) net to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 2x III TC (tele-converter)

Item Sold

Price: $390.00

Selling a seldom-used 2x III TC. There is no visible signs of use on this teleconverter and it works perfectly.

Included in sale are only the caps and the pouch. I am not the original owner and do not have the box or paperwork.

Price on this is $390.00 (US) net to me.

EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II

Canon Speedlight 430EX II

Edited on Mar 07, 2013 at 08:45 PM · View previous versions

Feb 17, 2013 at 04:44 AM
maxx9photo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 430EX II

PM sent

Feb 19, 2013 at 02:08 PM
twotone777
• •