Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: EOS 7D + EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS + More

Rogue416

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: EOS 7D + EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS + More

Item updated in the last 24 hours    EOS 7D+EF-S 17-55+Battery Grip BG-E7+3 Tiffen filters+SanDisk 16 & 32 GB Extreme Pro compact flash cards

Item Withdrawn

Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx or UPS. Signature required and insured.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do have this listed on another photography website’s buy and sell forum with the same asking price.

Looking to move to a full frame camera so I am selling as a kit only:

Canon EOS 7D:

Purchased: 1-24-2011. 9+ condition with very little wear on it. One strap attachment point has the black paint missing. Very fine scratches on LCD, you have to hold just right in the light to see them. Shutter count: 9219 per EOScount. I have not used the camera since taking the count. I will reset to factory defaults. Have the original box, cables, CDs, manuals and accessories. I do not have the warranty card, it got lost in a move, sorry. I also have a book about the 7D by David D. Busch which I will include.

Battery Grip BG-E7:

9+ condition with very little wear on it. Have original box and accessories. Purchased: 2-19-2011. I have an extra battery (Canon brand) to go with the one that came with the camera.

EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM:

Purchased: 7-5-2012. 9+ condition with very little wear on it. First two digits of the serial number are 81, which makes it being produced in September of 2011. Have original box plus EW-83J hood. The hood is also in 9+ condition with original box and bag. I have the blank warranty card. Tiffen wide angle UVP, wide angle circular polarizer and wide angle enhancing filter were purchased with the lens as a kit. UVP filter has been on from day one. The filters are in 9+ condition with very little wear and come with a pouch.

SanDisk 16 & 32 GB Extreme Pro compact flash cards:

These are the UDMA 6 (90MB/s) cards. Both purchased with the camera. Both cards have been formatted in the camera only and never by a computer. The cards have no signs of wear or tear on them. The cards are in their original hard plastic cases.

Lens and camera were registered online with Canon and will be removed from my account when they are sold and the buyer is happy.

I pay PayPal fees and shipping costs.

I am not interested in selling this piece by piece, sorry. I prefer to sell to someone in the U.S., but I might consider international.

This would make a great secondary or a beginner’s setup.

More pictures can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B9KmqGNzONcLZG11Wk5OU1dJdVk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for looking!

Trent

Edited on Mar 01, 2013 at 04:40 AM · View previous versions

Feb 16, 2013 at 04:47 AM
s2000

p.1 #2 · FS: EOS 7D + EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS + More

Have any interested in trading a 24-105 for your 17-55?

Feb 16, 2013 at 05:04 AM
Rogue416

p.1 #3 · FS: EOS 7D + EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS + More

s2000 wrote:
Have any interested in trading a 24-105 for your 17-55?

Sorry, but no. I wish to sell everything as a kit.

Thanks for looking.

Trent

Feb 16, 2013 at 05:19 AM
Rogue416

p.1 #4 · FS: EOS 7D + EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS + More

Fixed (I hope) the link in my first post:

Posting a few more photos, the pictures do not do the camera and lens justice, they are both really clean. I had to resort to using an Olympus CAMedia point and shoot to take the pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Trent

Feb 20, 2013 at 04:28 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password