Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Deal: 34 day old Retina 15" MacBook Pro 2.6/1...

Legion5
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Deal: 34 day old Retina 15" MacBook Pro 2.6/16GB/512GB Apple MacBookPro

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Retina Apple MacBook Pro 2.6/16GB/512GB

Item Sold

Price: $2,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This is a 34 day old Retina MacBook, 100% like new. This has the Samsung screen. My first Retina that I returned had the LG screen and it was a nigtmare with severe burn in. I had to go through 4 different units before finding one with a Samsung screen.

Everything is like new except for the charger, which has a few inconsequential cosmetic knicks.

Has remaining 1 year Apple Care that can be upgraded at any time during the warranty to 3 years Apple Care.

Price is $2650 firm (paypal gift or add 3% for regular) and a great deal. I'm losing money, and I did the legwork of returning 4 laptops and spending $12,000.

Includes all original documentation and accessories.

I'm selling because Apple today came out with models with refreshed processors, and I've already purchased a better one ($2920 with tax for 2.7/16gb/512gb if you were wondering).

Will ship by 3 day FedEx air to ConUS for no additional charge, contact me if you'd like this shipped to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii.

This item has never seen anything but very light use and has always been handled with care. I'm a trusted seller with over a thousand online transactions with perfect feedback, including many high end pro gear sales on here.

Thanks for looking!

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password