FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wedding show booth

spink
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wedding show booth

I'm looking to build a new booth and am gathering ideas. Most booth sizes around here are 8x8 or 10x10. Our current booth is big and heavy. I'm looking to build something more portable so we don't have to rent a truck anymore to get the booth around. I was thinking of building something out of PVC. Has anyone here done that and want to share any tips? Here is our current setup:

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/c56e4c34002111e2b3ad22000a1de2ac_7.jpg

Feb 12, 2013 at 01:51 PM
pmiller228
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wedding show booth

That's a great looking booth!

I've been giving this some thought myself.

PVC gets a bit flimsy. Have you looked at the portable gazebo's that target sells? You might be able to hack up the framework from one of those and have fabric or some other cloth made to stretch around the frames to create the walls. Then some kind of bracing to go behind the fabric to hang your pictures.

Feb 12, 2013 at 02:37 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wedding show booth

www.aceexhibits.com - get a pop-up booth and use velcro to put mounted images on the wall. so much easier than constructing crap and comes in a big heavy duty rolling case which doubles as a pedestal (I put a monitor on it)

Feb 12, 2013 at 04:07 PM
spink
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wedding show booth

Thanks guys!

Feb 14, 2013 at 01:41 AM
D. Diggler
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wedding show booth

I thought the booth looks nice.

Feb 14, 2013 at 02:54 AM
cbradio09
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wedding show booth

I like the ideas that people have suggested, however they may not necessarily reflect your brand. If you are portraying that homey, expensive feel and that's the market your after, a trade show looking inflatable/fiberglass tent like structure may not exude that "expensive and worth it" aura.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.