Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: KIRON 105mm 2.8 Macro (Canon FD mount) - perfect for Olympus Panas...

helimech
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: KIRON 105mm 2.8 Macro (Canon FD mount) - perfect for Olympus Panasonic or nex

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   KIRON 105mm 2.8 Macro (Canon FD mount) - perfect for Olympus Panasonic or nex

Sold

Price: $220.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Regular post to US & CAN Included

Another hard to let go of Legacy lens. I was going to use this with my olympus 60mm as a "long" companion but I found a longer Sigma 180mm Macro that will do the job.

If you have ever researched macro lenses then this lens should need no introduction. It is universally regarded as one of the best (especially for the money) macro lenses made. If you haven't heard of it you may have heard of one of its "sister" lenses that Kiron also made, the Vivitar series 1 105mm macro and the Lester Dine 105mm macro. Out of the few tests I have seen compare the three the Kiron comes out slightly ahead.

The lens is in excellent condition, there are some slight marks or scratches on the body but of the type you really have to look for. Glass is clear with only the usual light dust(especially in a lens that extends like this) none of which will ever effect the IQ.

Fell free to PM me with any questions or if you would like additional photos

Feb 12, 2013 at 09:55 AM
joychris
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: KIRON 105mm 2.8 Macro (Canon FD mount) - perfect for Olympus Panasonic or nex

PM'd

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.