Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in ...

awad
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

I think we're going to attend the Foundation conference. Missed the Hoffshop this year, maybe next year. Trying to see what other options are out there.

Feb 12, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Bill Quinn
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

I'm going to a Jerry Ghionis workshop. Would love to do a Cliff Mautner and Foundation one too to get an all around education.

Feb 12, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Marcus Watts
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

^ all great choices.

Personally I prefer dvd's if photographers I want to Learn from offer them. I tend to watch them multiple times to really digest the information.

If I were to invest in a workshop I think Ghionis is head and shoulders above anyone else.

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:03 PM
morby
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

I did Mautner's workshop over a year ago and it transformed the way I see light. I'm doing HoffShop in March and look forward to learning from him. Cliff seems very set in his ways, where Tony seems to be willing to try new things and stay fresh. A friend of mine just did Parker Pfister's workshop and said it was amazing! Another friend did Jerry Ghionis' workshop and said that was amazing as well. I'm looking to take Parker's workshop and also Todd Reichman's Sexy Busy workshop. Kelby Training videos have helped me a lot as well. $99 a month! Jerry and Cliff have a lot of video's on there.

Feb 14, 2013 at 02:10 AM
morby
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

Sorry, I meant $99 a year for Kelby. Oops!

Feb 14, 2013 at 02:10 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

I'd like to attend/participate in the Foundation Workshop in some fashion in the future.

Feb 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM
ted nghiem

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

I am hoping to attend in the Foundation workshop in the future too.

Feb 14, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Inku Yo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

No workshops for me this year. I will be at Foundation Conference again in November, though. Possibly Foundation Workshop again in 2014.

Feb 14, 2013 at 03:13 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

nothing this year. we are too busy and are holding 2 of our own workshops. 1 totally sold out already.

I would recommend Chuck Arlund workshops. He has a Nashville one coming up. I did his photo retreat this past year and loved it.

Feb 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · What workshops/conferences are you planning to attend in 2013?

We are also doing some online stuff this year too. Since we are limited on our time we can be away, online allows us to still learn something when we can

Feb 14, 2013 at 08:25 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password