Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
5
       6       end
  

Archive 2013 · Snowy Storm (12)
  
 
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · Snowy Storm (12)


Phildan wrote:
Conrad, you are very difficult to deal with: I love your sense of humor, I hate your talent.

As usual, superb pics. Keep taking your medication on a regular basis but follow the doc prescription.

Phil.







Thanks Phil



Feb 13, 2013 at 03:14 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · Snowy Storm (12)


hawky wrote:
Great set of snow! Way to go.
Jim






Thank you Jim!



Feb 13, 2013 at 03:14 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · Snowy Storm (12)


morris wrote:
Super work Conrad

Do you have your driver´┐Żs license?

Morris






Not for this thing Morris



Feb 13, 2013 at 03:14 AM
DesertBighorn
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · Snowy Storm (12)


Conrad, you certainly took advantage of the opportunity (you lucky dog). That perch in 5 & 9 gets well used. #11 is my favorite.

-Doug



Feb 13, 2013 at 04:28 AM
Thang
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · Snowy Storm (12)


damn nice set man!


Feb 13, 2013 at 05:27 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #6 · p.5 #6 · Snowy Storm (12)


DesertBighorn wrote:
Conrad, you certainly took advantage of the opportunity (you lucky dog). That perch in 5 & 9 gets well used. #11 is my favorite.

-Doug







Many thanks Doug!



Feb 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #7 · p.5 #7 · Snowy Storm (12)


Thang wrote:
damn nice set man!







Thank you Thang!



Feb 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM
louie champan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #8 · p.5 #8 · Snowy Storm (12)


Superb set, never get tired of looking at these guys. Very well done.


Feb 13, 2013 at 08:47 PM
microsnook
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #9 · p.5 #9 · Snowy Storm (12)


These shots are just amazing....Snowy owls are gorgeous


Feb 13, 2013 at 09:28 PM
Mile High
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #10 · p.5 #10 · Snowy Storm (12)


Awesome set, Conrad! I love seeing these Snowies.
#12 Cool ride, did you trade in your FJ?



Feb 14, 2013 at 03:11 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #11 · p.5 #11 · Snowy Storm (12)


louie champan wrote:
Superb set, never get tired of looking at these guys. Very well done.







Thank you Louie!



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #12 · p.5 #12 · Snowy Storm (12)


microsnook wrote:
These shots are just amazing....Snowy owls are gorgeous






Many thanks!!



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #13 · p.5 #13 · Snowy Storm (12)


Mile High wrote:
Awesome set, Conrad! I love seeing these Snowies.
#12 Cool ride, did you trade in your FJ?







Hahaha! Nope I still have the FJ.



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM
mabidally
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #14 · p.5 #14 · Snowy Storm (12)


Arrrgh! I could come and share your medicine with you!

Hope you recover soon.



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM
under1630
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #15 · p.5 #15 · Snowy Storm (12)


I'm sure there are many among us who say to themselves "how the fuck does he do that? I've been presented with opportunities like this many times, but I just can't nail the shot". I am one of these persons. You have a very special talent Conrad, as you can even take a "shitty" picture and turn it into art. Thank you so much for sharing your art with all of us.

Jon



Feb 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM
tinyfishy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #16 · p.5 #16 · Snowy Storm (12)


Wow, IQ on the snowies are excellent....nice to meet you Conrad.


Feb 14, 2013 at 01:17 PM
KirkB
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #17 · p.5 #17 · Snowy Storm (12)


Super duper set Conrad with 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, and 11 being the standouts for me.
Post work just as impressive as your work with the camera... very well done.

Kirk



Feb 14, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Howard Kearley
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #18 · p.5 #18 · Snowy Storm (12)


Beautiful shots of the Owls!
Buggy could do with a set of wheels and a paint job

Howard



Feb 14, 2013 at 09:59 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #19 · p.5 #19 · Snowy Storm (12)


mabidally wrote:
Arrrgh! I could come and share your medicine with you!

Hope you recover soon.






THank you Mohammed! Happy to share!



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #20 · p.5 #20 · Snowy Storm (12)


under1630 wrote:
I'm sure there are many among us who say to themselves "how the fuck does he do that? I've been presented with opportunities like this many times, but I just can't nail the shot". I am one of these persons. You have a very special talent Conrad, as you can even take a "shitty" picture and turn it into art. Thank you so much for sharing your art with all of us.

Jon







Haha!! I'm happy you enjoy my photograph Jon. I'm happy to share brother!



Feb 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1       2       3       4      
5
       6       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
5
       6       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password