Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              37      
38
       39              64       65       end
  

HD Images Thread
  
 
Gary Clennan
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #1 · HD Images Thread


Such nice images here... I am starting to dabble in HDR and am currently using HDR Efex Pro 2. It seems to work fairly well for my needs but I am curious to hear what seems to be the most popular HDR software out there. I also prefer to sharpen my images in PS but am not sure if this is a good idea after creating an HDR image. If I am using LR, I always export with zero sharpening and then just sharpen in PS using a custom script. Not sure if I need to alter my process when dealing with HDR...


Sep 24, 2013 at 04:45 PM
wiseguy010
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #2 · HD Images Thread


My first try in the HD-thread. A HDR with ZF.2 15/2.8 and D800.








Sep 24, 2013 at 06:15 PM
Phillip Reeve
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #3 · HD Images Thread


wiseguy010 wrote:
My first try in the HD-thread. A HDR with ZF.2 15/2.8 and D800.

Thats how HDRs should be done!



Sep 24, 2013 at 06:21 PM
apsphoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #4 · HD Images Thread


ebookman that first shot with the reflection is a stunning shot. Nice shots.

Alan



Sep 24, 2013 at 06:31 PM
Worldinlens
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #5 · HD Images Thread


wiseguy010 wrote:
My first try in the HD-thread. A HDR with ZF.2 15/2.8 and D800.


dream lens!



Sep 25, 2013 at 08:28 AM
Picture This!
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #6 · HD Images Thread


Gary Clennan wrote:
Such nice images here... I am starting to dabble in HDR and am currently using HDR Efex Pro 2. It seems to work fairly well for my needs but I am curious to hear what seems to be the most popular HDR software out there. I also prefer to sharpen my images in PS but am not sure if this is a good idea after creating an HDR image. If I am using LR, I always export with zero sharpening and then just sharpen in PS using a custom script. Not sure if I need to alter my process
...Show more

I've used Nik HDR efex, Photomatix and Oloneo. I like Oloneo the most. If you haven't tried it out, suggest you do. It gives me the most natural and pleasing results out of the three.



Sep 25, 2013 at 02:42 PM
Ronny _Olsson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #7 · HD Images Thread


D700 + Nikkor 180mm ED f2.8 Ai-s







Sep 25, 2013 at 06:02 PM
Ronny _Olsson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #8 · HD Images Thread


D700 + 135 f2 Ai-s tube 20mm







Sep 25, 2013 at 06:17 PM
wiseguy010
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #9 · HD Images Thread


Picture This! wrote:
I've used Nik HDR efex, Photomatix and Oloneo. I like Oloneo the most. If you haven't tried it out, suggest you do. It gives me the most natural and pleasing results out of the three.


I use HDR Efex Pro from Nik software. I am quite happy with it, but I never used other software.



Sep 25, 2013 at 06:18 PM
carstenw
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #10 · HD Images Thread


Phillip Reeve wrote:
Thats how HDRs should be done!


Really? Do you mean that this is the kind of HDR *you* like best, by any chance?



Sep 25, 2013 at 07:44 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Worldinlens
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #11 · HD Images Thread


R35/2E55







Sep 27, 2013 at 07:38 PM
Worldinlens
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #12 · HD Images Thread


V125/2.5, Fuji-5








Sep 27, 2013 at 08:06 PM
ebookman
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #13 · HD Images Thread


Sony RX1

















Sep 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM
hijazist
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #14 · HD Images Thread


Really great work on this thread... I tried to post here but it seems that I didn't figure how to do that. It keeps telling me that file size exceeds 700kps. I know I am missing something I just can't get my hands on it




Sep 28, 2013 at 02:32 AM
Lieutenant Z
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #15 · HD Images Thread


Porte Saint-Denis, Paris, D700 & Leica R 50 summicron









Sep 28, 2013 at 08:38 AM
a.RodriguezPix
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #16 · HD Images Thread


hijazist wrote:
Really great work on this thread... I tried to post here but it seems that I didn't figure how to do that. It keeps telling me that file size exceeds 700kps. I know I am missing something I just can't get my hands on it


Have you tried using flickr, it seems to work just fine? Other than that, I have no idea personally! good luck!



Sep 28, 2013 at 08:10 PM
a.RodriguezPix
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #17 · HD Images Thread


Lieutenant Z wrote:
Porte Saint-Denis, Paris, D700 & Leica R 50 summicron





Lieutenant Z, Every time I see your exquisite photo's shot with the D700, it brings back memories of my own lost loved D700! I could only imagine what the outcome would be if you shot with the D800, most likely fantastic no doubt, but with rather obese files in the end! I actually contemplate selling the D800, buying back a pristine if not new D700, and investing in a nice glass, or two! Either way, it is mine, and I must really try my best to make it shine as it was intended too! I really need to practice more, and get out more when possible, as others have suggested, if that were possible! one thing i need to do as well, is calibrate my monitor, and also cj=heck to assure that my lenses are aligned properly, one thing that really vexes me!



Sep 28, 2013 at 08:53 PM
wiseguy010
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #18 · HD Images Thread


Two with the Zeiss ZF 21/2.8 a little bit :-) processed:

1.






2.







Sep 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM
a.RodriguezPix
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.38 #19 · HD Images Thread


wiseguy010, W-O-W! Those are supreme!


Sep 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Mataz426
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.38 #20 · HD Images Thread


So many amazing photo's in this thread. Seeing images higher res, really does them justice.

D700 300mm f/4




Sep 29, 2013 at 03:23 AM
1       2       3              37      
38
       39              64       65       end




FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              37      
38
       39              64       65       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password