Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

Cagey75

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

Does anyone use or have experience with this model of lowepro?

I've had lowepro bags in the past and never really liked them. But now I'm on the hunt for a bag that is weather proof/rain resistant and holds a fair amount of gear [D800, 24-70, 35mm 1.4, 150mm macro + 85mm 1.8 along with the usual card pouches, blower, clothes, spare batteries, torch] - this looks to be decent enough, but I'd love to hear real world user test results.

Cheers

Feb 11, 2013 at 06:06 PM
cmccaffrey

p.1 #2 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

I shoot canon and able to fit a 5D3 with 24-70, 100mm macro, 28-135 (comparable in size to the 85 1.8) and sigma 10-20 (close the 35 I think) with room enough for the blower, card pouches, batteries, flash light (Torch) and cloths.

I've used it a few times now, even in heavily falling snow up near Mt St Helens and it was very comfortable and easy to work out of. The Hydration pack (optional) works out really well as well as the tripod attachment.

Weatherproof wise, its naturally water resistant, but also comes with an easily attachable watertight rain cover that tucks away on the bottom of the bag.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Cagey75

p.1 #3 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

Thanks for the response. Sounds ideal for my needs. Just waiting to sell on a roller bag before buying - have a buyer already

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

kankushok

p.1 #4 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

I use this bag as well. Everything is easily accesible by wearing the waist belt and flipping the pack around. I can fit sony a77 with 70-400mm attached, 16-60mm 50mm f1.7 spare batteries, blower, and probably an extra lens. The only downside is that there really is no place for organizing memory or miscellaneous items. The bag has a rain cover and seems reasonable waterproof. It's also got imho the best tripod holding system out there. Very secure, and doesn't bang around. Overall highly recommended, as long as you only need to carry camera gear.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Cagey75

p.1 #5 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

Cheers for that, might get one soon. Sounds ideal for treks out on the bike

Feb 14, 2013 at 01:45 PM
pdrober2
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Lowepro 15L Flipside Sport Camera Bag

This is my favorite pack. It holds a ton of gear but is super small and light

Mar 27, 2013 at 03:11 AM