Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

Aqualung
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

Couple of games from last week, girls game was w/ the nasty sodiums....

Have been standing a bit more as I find myself getting screened on a lot of shots.

Chris

Boys game, white was 8-1 and top-seeded, blue was 1-8 but played white hard; white won 52-46

6. Blue called for the charge...talk about taking one (in the privates) for the team

7. Guess the girl in blue couldn't believe he was shooting

9. White called for the charge here

10. Dusted off the 501.4G for a few

12. Had to chuckle, the player in blue (behind #25) protested being called for a foul...

Feb 11, 2013 at 05:02 PM
DizzelDel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

Good set. Not sure about 4 or 6. Faces are important to get, more so if your covering for things like newspaper or doing sales. May I ask, are you just a parent shooting for fun or are you covering the game, maybe doing sales? If your doing more then fun I would just say edit a tad bit more selectively but still a good job.

Feb 12, 2013 at 07:33 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #3 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

More the latter...didn't submit #4 or 6 to the paper for that reason.

Thanks,

Chris

Feb 12, 2013 at 10:00 PM
MakoShark
• • •
p.1 #4 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

Chris some great shots as usual from you. I have the same issue with the girls teams. I have found myself shooting higher positions because its a traffic jam if and when they get anywhere near the net. To get faces I have to elevate into the stands with a zoom.

I like #1 too bad some of the background distracts. I hate when people are moving around or not paying attention to the game. I had a great shot only to be ruined by a student laying down on the bleacher with a headphone on!

3,4,7,8,10,12 are come great shots. looks like you logged some travel miles moving around. nice job

Feb 13, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #5 · HS Basketball - Girls & Boys

Thanks...yup, been busy that past few weeks...I hear ya, usually the background is people looking down texting

Chris

Feb 13, 2013 at 03:12 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password