Upload & Sell: On
Hey Steven... most venues are like this. Very difficult to control the BG, so other than to be aware of them and find the best of the worst, you deal with it. Individual comments that you can control to follow:
1) Either go tighter or looser. I imagine tighter, since the focal point is the hands and chalk. The face fragments are distracting.
2) Okay, but preferbly more face if you can.
3) Not flattering here. She looks scared. You want to capture, power, prominence and beauty. It can be tough.
4) I'd go vertical here and play around with the crop a bit.
5) I like.
6) Need the beam in the shot.
7) Shootable. Capturable. Even sellable. But as show off shot... I'm not sure.
8) Need floor as a reference. Awkward crop for me.
9) Your best shot. Prominence, power, beauty.