New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Convertible and the girl

saaketham
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Convertible and the girl

I am not a fan of the winter months, and I haven't shot in several weeks. But today I decided to get off my rear and go out and shoot whatever I could. My gf luckily was in a patient mood and she posed in the cold evening, without any complaints. She's a keeper. I wish I had time to set my lights up, but it was cold and windy I did not dare push my luck.
http://www.bestindigital.com/Other/New/i-hDnvSWX/0/XL/DSC_8716-XL.jpg
http://www.bestindigital.com/Other/New/i-WxrfmD7/0/XL/DSC_8697-XL.jpg

Edited on Feb 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM · View previous versions

Feb 10, 2013 at 08:51 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Convertible and the girl

Cold and windy, and you still delivered a shot with a hot girl next to a hot car. Nice! I think you did a nice job with the conditions. The only thing I might have done differently is find a place where you didn't have trees that close in the background. If those trees weren't there, the girl and the car would have really jumped out at you. No matter what, still a very nice shot! Thanks for sharing~!

Feb 10, 2013 at 09:09 PM
saaketham
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Convertible and the girl

Ron .. thanks for the comment. I stopped there because I liked this desolate/depressing looking trees and my idea was to show some color and happiness even in such miserable weather. Kinda like what was going on in my mind. But, you're right - technically, the photo would have been better had the trees not been there. Also.. I loved your website. You have some inspiring wedding photos. Great job.

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM
squareeyez
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Convertible and the girl

Way to use the nice day. She's pretty and the car is hot. I'm looking at my iPad and her red dress and coat are pretty hot, as in almost blown. I do like the trees in the background, I think they are pretty. However I think it might look nice if they were kind of blurred

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM
saaketham
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Convertible and the girl

squareeyez wrote:
Way to use the nice day. She's pretty and the car is hot. I'm looking at my iPad and her red dress and coat are pretty hot, as in almost blown. I do like the trees in the background, I think they are pretty. However I think it might look nice if they were kind of blurred

Thanks. I'll have to check on my iMac again and see what the original looked like (the orange dress, I mean). And yeah, I should've used f/2.8 maybe. This was 1/250 - f/4 - ISO 400.

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Cal166
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Convertible and the girl

I like the first pix a little more. If you had move more to the left and taken the picture, it would been much better since the trees in the background are further away so it will be blurred out more.

Feb 11, 2013 at 02:32 PM
saaketham
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Convertible and the girl

Hmmm .. I will try that on my next outing then ...

Feb 11, 2013 at 05:09 PM
basehorhonda
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Convertible and the girl

Very nice. I really like #2.

Feb 11, 2013 at 05:16 PM
saaketham
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Convertible and the girl

Thanks

Feb 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.