Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Cleaning the Studio Closets!!!! Canon Bodies adn Le...

chrisstraley
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Cleaning the Studio Closets!!!! Canon Bodies adn Lens!!!!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1d Mark IV

Item Sold

Price: $3,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free Fedex Insured Shipping

I am selling a very lightly Canon 1d Mark IV camera that is just under a year old. It was a back to a backup and is in amazing condition. It comes with everything it did new with all packaging including an extra Canon OEM battery. The camera has what my guess is 17,913 actuation's on it. Not really any fr what most of these cameras have. Never had a problem, just upgraded to a 1dx.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1ds Mark II

Item Sold

Price: $1,350.00

I am selling a very clean, one of cleanest 1ds Mark II's I have seen in a long long time. It was lightly used in the studio for three product shots and then put on the shelf to sit. The camera has roughly 21,000 clicks and functions perfectly. The images are larger, bright and beautiful The camera is in great condition with very very light wear. Not much except for a very small mark on the bottom of the camera where the battery is inserted 2mm's in length and some light wear on the hot shoe. The camera comes with Canon OEM charger, 2 OEM batteries both like new and hold great charge, DC adapter, manauls, cds, paperwork, strap, and cables. One of the best cameras ever made and hasn't really been used.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5d Mark II

Item Sold

I am selling a very lightly used Canon 5d mark II. I got this camera in trade from a friend. Everything works as it should and it just had its senor cleaned. The camera is near spotless. I don't really see any wear except for light light marks that can be seen only in certain light. Honestly really really hard to see any marks. I received the camera from a friend that shoots weddings but this camera was a back up to a backup and looks that way. Not sure how many clicks. I can tell you that everything is still in the original packaging including, manuals, straps, charger, cables... Really everything. Also included is a new extra Canon OEM charger. Amazing camera in amazing condition.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 8-15mm f4 L lens

Item Sold

Price: $1,100.00

This lens is in near new condition. Some very light wear on the mount but the glass is perfect. Comes packaged in the box with unused case, and manual. The lens is under a year old. No date code as it isn't print on the end.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 50mm f2.5 macro

Item Sold

Price: $215.00

I am selling a very clean Canon 50mm f2.5 macro lens that is about 6 months old. I purchased it for a job and now I am done with it. Great 50mm that produces incredible images. Might have the box, but has both Canon caps.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 100-400mm f3.5-5.6 L IS Lens

Item Sold

I am selling a near new Canon 100-400mm f3.5-5.6 L IS Lens. I purchased this lens a used it a couple times. It just didn't fit with what I was shooting most of the time. Has a UV date code. Comes packaged in the box with everything like new. Incredibly sharp. Looks and functions like new. Honestly used it maybe twice.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24-105mm f4 IS lens

Item Sold

Price: $750.00

Next I am selling a Canon 24-105mm f4 IS lens. It was used as a scouting lens and I have replaced it with something else. It is lightly used. It has a UT date code. Comes with both Canon caps, Canon OEM hood and manual. The lens is near spotless and is the glass. Really nice versatile lens that suits a lot.

Edited on Feb 14, 2013 at 10:03 PM · View previous versions

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:23 AM
chrisstraley
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Cleaning the Studio Closets!!!! Canon Bodies adn Lens!!!!

Email me for photos.....

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:36 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password