Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

trevendous03
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (Body Only)

Item Sold

Price: $1,075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Insured (Signature Confirmation, unless noted otherwise). 1 business day required for processing. Original asking price includes shipping.

Willing to accept offers, but please be reasonable. Willing to trade. Only willing to sell to USA and Canada. Buyer covers PayPal fees if regular PayPal, or PayPal gift is fine too.

I purchased this Canon 1Ds Mark II used from Adorama just 2 months ago. It only came with the box and battery and power cables. I'm selling because I want to get the 1Ds Mark III instead.

PURCHASE HISTORY
When: December 27, 2012
Where: Adorama
Condition Code: E

Extremely high resolution body with a full-frame sensor, all packed into a professional-level body. This camera is lightning quick, and the AF is blazing fast and accurate. This is the ideal camera for a portrait photographer and/or fashion photographer.

The condition of the body is 92-96% of the original condition. I baby all my equipment, and a strap has been used at all times with this 1Ds Mark II. Please review my feedback to see I am very honest and accurate with my condition descriptions. There are absolutely zero noticeable marks, and everything functions LIKE NEW.

CONDITION AND CONTENTS

Physical Condition: LIKE NEW (Grips are in tact and not worn at all. Body has zero scratches.)

Sensor: LIKE NEW (No scratches, no dust)

Mechanics: LIKE NEW (Everything performs perfectly.)

Shutter Count: 134,000

Contents: The 1Ds Mark II comes in original box with only battery and charger. CF memory card not included. Strap not included.

strap not included

strap not included

strap not included

strap not included

Edited on Feb 25, 2013 at 03:09 PM · View previous versions

Feb 08, 2013 at 11:23 PM
dbsdaddy
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

What was Adorama's condition code?

PM sent.

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:20 AM
trevendous03
• •
p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

Condition Code: E from Adorama

Feb 09, 2013 at 01:31 AM
OntheRez
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

The 1DsII is still a superb camera and takes wonderful images. Personally, I can't see newer cameras having better IQ.

I had to sell mine to fund a 1DIV purchase. (Sports sell better than landscape or "art." I'm sure everyone is surprised to learn that.

A truly nice looking copy, unfortunately the 5DIII has hammered all 1Ds prices (including the 1DsIII).

A bump for the memory of one of the best cameras I've ever owned.

Feb 23, 2013 at 05:39 PM
trevendous03
• •
p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II *LIKE NEW* (1Ds2 Mk 2 Mk2)

It's definitely still a superb camera, but I mainly just tried this out as my first professional level body to see if I would like the ergonomics. I love the ergonomics! But I definitely want the newer menu system and button layout of the 1Ds3 as well as the bigger screen.

PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password