New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

lowa2
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

Seems like a good deal. From HK, but shouldn't be a problem.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Canon-EOS-6D-20-2-MP-FHD-1080p-Digital-Camera-Body-Only-1-year-warranty-/290825083880?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item43b6869be8

I don't want this camera

Feb 08, 2013 at 02:00 PM
TheCRikiT

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

Two weeks ago I went to my local Frys (Wilsonville Oregon) and was going to price match for a 6d. They didn't do it because the online store wasn't Canon authorized. But their walk-in price was $1700 (no sales tax in Or) for a brand new USA body. So I bought it. They sold two that morning and I bought the last in stock.

Feb 09, 2013 at 10:57 AM
lowa2
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

Nice! I don't think the 6D would have survived what I just out my 1d2n through. Camera and lens completely covered in ice! Made me second think my gear lust

Feb 09, 2013 at 01:19 PM
HauntedHat
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

I actually have bought lenses from that seller, they were exactly what advertised and shipping was somewhat fast. I'm not sure about cameras, seeing as you guys are a bit anal about what is canon authorized and what is not, so take my experience with a pinch of salt.

Just remember that the Chinese new year is really close, so you might get some delays, or maybe you could get a better price after the holidays.

Feb 09, 2013 at 01:25 PM
lowa2
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon 6D on Ebay for 1749

HauntedHat wrote:
I actually have bought lenses from that seller, they were exactly what advertised and shipping was somewhat fast. I'm not sure about cameras, seeing as you guys are a bit anal about what is canon authorized and what is not, so take my experience with a pinch of salt.

Just remember that the Chinese new year is really close, so you might get some delays, or maybe you could get a better price after the holidays.

I buy everything used, I could care less about warranty.

I'll hold off until the new 7d comes out and decide then.

Feb 09, 2013 at 08:36 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.