Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

John Skinner
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

So I'm about to replace my D3x and I'm considering the move to the D4 though Adorama.

I notice they offer this MACK DIAMOND extended warranty for the 3 years past the OEM. Does anyone have any opinion of this service ? Good ? Bad ?.. It's an extra $350 clams so I thought I'd ask the masses before doing all of that.

Feb 08, 2013 at 08:47 AM
sjms
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

buy it with your favorite credit card that offers an extended warranty for free over your original. that generally gets you 2 years w/o putting out extra.

Feb 08, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

Have you checked an alternative - the warranty thru Adorama VIP?

http://www.adorama.com/pages/vip

Feb 09, 2013 at 07:46 PM
Pseudonomic16

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

I work full time at a professional photography retailer. We use the same company for our extended warranties as well. I have never had a customer have a single issue with a claim. I put one on all of my expensive equipment and hike easy knowing that if it goes over a waterfall then it will be fully covered. Diamond warranties cover everything except for fire damage, loss or theft. If you're using your camera in rough conditions...come on, it's a D4. We both know you're gonna want to... Then I would say it's worth it. Also, they are transferable; so if you sell your D4, you can sell the remaining warranty with it.

Feb 11, 2013 at 08:59 PM
Dustin Gent
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Adorama ( or any outlet) offering Diamond Extended Warranty

The D7000 i am selling for my buddy here on the B&S forums utilized the Mack Diamond warranty and he just got back the camera a few weeks ago. Nikon replaced a ton of stuff on the camera and cleaned it. Worth the $249 or whatever it costs.

I personally never buy anything new, and I have a separate insurance policy for my photo gear

Feb 11, 2013 at 09:40 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password