Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

amlsml
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

I needed something simple that I didn't need to do cutouts. rome wasn't invented in a day, and I am not ready to jump into "real" sports posters yet. Frank suggested Chris from CMP designs. Contacted chris on this forum and with in a week he had 4 templates for me to buy. Very reasonable, great transaction. I recommend him highly. These posters are for the Boosters in each sport. Works for all involved as they have never seen anything like it and are selling like crazy! All I need to do is shoot an image tight! drop it in the PS level, change the name and sport, save as and off to the printer. Anyone have a great source for 16x20 metallic prints less than 12$ each? i did this quick one of my son. thanks for the help.!

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:55 PM
jmcaverly
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Not quite down to the $12 level but close. Richmond Pro Lab charges $13.25 for 16 x 20 direct metallic printing. Nice quality lab.

Jeff

Feb 07, 2013 at 09:18 PM
rantonishak
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Andy,

I really like that poster of Drew. Thanks for sharing with us.

If you don't mind, would you please continue to post more poster samples?

How did you add that school/team crown in the bottom left corner?

What is the name of the template(s) you purchased?

I'm gonna have to contact Chris.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Randal

Feb 08, 2013 at 12:23 PM
amlsml
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Randal, Chris put the logo into the template, He made 4 of them for me for different looks and photo orientation.

Feb 08, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Deborah Kolt
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

El-co Color Labs has always done a great job with their Internet poster special. Only catch was you have to buy two, but they don't have to be the same image, and you have to use online ordering, which is simple. Price is a couple of dollars over your goal for 20x30, but they are fast and great to work with. They also have expanded the special to include other sizes.

I did a project a couple years ago for a private school - an action shot from each varsity team for their facility, and used El-co to print it. The client was thrilled with the results and the price.

Feb 08, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Rick Denham
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

if it's a poster i would PS the puck over closer to his stick

Feb 08, 2013 at 03:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

amlsml
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Thanks Rick, good suggestion.
Deborah, thanks for the print lab, i will check it out. I will wait till I have a bunch to print.

Feb 08, 2013 at 05:23 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Thanks for the plug - I appreciate it. Glad they worked out for you. Please post more samples when you can.

Feb 10, 2013 at 08:23 AM
gtjohnson
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Andy,

Just shot Bishop Eustace against them back-to-back about a week ago. I took one shot of an opposing player by himself in the three games I shot for them. What are the odds ... ?

Feb 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Very nice work Andy. You are getting this down for sure!

Feb 10, 2013 at 11:08 PM
amlsml
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Gt johnson. were you at the home game in the opposite box? That is my son number 24, thanks!! Dj thanks for all your help, you and others on this forum were a great resource over the last 2 years, Hockey was once my worst fear, now I look forward to the challenge

Feb 11, 2013 at 02:08 PM
gtjohnson
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Hockey Poster thanks CMP designs

Andy,

Yes, that was me and my daughter getting in each other's way in the other penalty box at the Igloo!

If your son isn't a senior maybe I'll see you next year ... (assuming Eustace hires me back again).

Gary

Feb 12, 2013 at 01:36 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password